Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women don't really appreciate talent.

Chileancel

Chileancel

I am become death
★★★★
The truth is you are as interesting as you looks allow it. Most men have hobbies and originally didn't start to get female attention, because we know most hobbies are totally gendered. Women don't care if you like bikes or cars, they don't care if you collect books or like some obscure band. All of that goes to be a plus if you are already physically attractive, but if you're not they don't give a shit. Nor do they care about the level of talent you have. Setting apart hobbies that require skills. I know plenty of musical incels that are proficient on an instrument, the can go on a stage and play like pros, but once the music is over they remain alone. No girl approach them or congratulates them because they don't care. When Chad has a hobby, it's just cute and when Chad has a skill, he's God even if he isn't that great at it.

Women don't care about talent, they only care about the status that talent is able to create.
Let's say you play guitar. You play every day for years, you become excellent and you are able to play practically anything with great skill but... you never played for an audience. You are in your apartment practicing and you keep doing it on your own. You have one or more female neighbors that can hear you play every time. NOT a single one of those women are going to knock your door and say: "Hey, you play really well, what's your name?" Because women don't care how great you at something while no one else is watching. Women only care about your skill once you are being validated by a crowd. They think you have value only when you get applauded on a stage and only then they "appreciate" your talent. They have no idea how to quantify skill because they rarely have it themselves and when they do, they are so full of themselves that they put themselves over a pedestal for their "equal". The other alternative is that they personally take care of putting you on a stage because you have "raw talent", but only so they can ride your success and brag about the status your skill makes. They see you as an investment rather than human being with artistic sensibility, and that only happens when they feel they can be attracted to you physically too because no woman is going to put out that work for an ugly, talented man. And before someone says there're ugly rockstars, they got laid because they were famous, not because they were talented. No one would give a shit about how well Keith Richards plays (he's not great actually) if he didn't get famous. Hobbies won't make you interesting unless the girl already likes you, no woman is going to fall in love with your passions for stamps, as I said, it's just a plus for the initial attraction they had to your physical appearance.

Last edited:
Talents are for yourself , you don't have a talent and expect anything in return from anyone. Looks + talend though is a different story.

This OP is just wrong as far as hobbies go
Taken from the blackpillscience subreddit, women actually underestimate their attraction to shared hobbies MORE than they do looks
see graph below
Aaa

making up 'blackpills' without reference to science or anything empirical is just propaganda, not anything more

Nah man...you're wrong! Women love creative guys. I mean go tell Van Gogh that being artistic doesn't attract feeaeam ayealses !!!

Oh....wait....nevermind.

van-gogh-un-kesik-kulagini-gonderdigi-gizemli-kadin-bulundu-7371999.Jpeg

This OP is just wrong as far as hobbies go
Taken from the blackpillscience subreddit, women actually underestimate their attraction to shared hobbies MORE than they do looks
see graph below
View attachment 51096

making up 'blackpills' without reference to science or anything empirical is just propaganda, not anything more

It says shared interests, I wasn't comparing that.

Very very high IQ post.

Women can't judge quality independently, so if she acknowledges a talent it's either because of halo effect from an attractive male, or piggybacking off of the opinions others have already shared.

If you put 10 females in a room and asked them to review a movie, they'd sit in silence. I think it's why women are much more drawn to television commercials, movie reviews, horoscopes, and things like that. They need someone else to provide the framework in which they live. They can't decide independently to buy this brand of pasta or this brand of skin cream over another, so they let a television commercial make the decision for them.

It says shared interests, I wasn't comparing that.
"Women don't care if you like bikes or cars, they don't care if you collect books or like some obscure band. "

Actually women do care about hobbies, at least in the meaningful way, in the way they decide partners

women only care about shit that can judge within the first 300ms of meeting you

your height, frame, face

everyhting else is bullshit

women only care about shit that can judge within the first 300ms of meeting you

your height, frame, face

everyhting else is bullshit

*on online dating

they also decide guys based on shared interests IRL

in 30-40 years unless online dating changes, looks will be all that matters, but for now there's still some benefits to leaving your room if you have the money to leave your room

*on online dating

they also decide guys based on shared interests IRL
View attachment 51129
in 30-40 years unless online dating changes, looks will be all that matters, but for now there's still some benefits to leaving your room if you have the money to leave your room

Yes, I am very sure women are able to truthfully, verbally indicate looks aren't all that matter.

Women don't lie about what they like or anything. Nope.

Yes, I am very sure women are able to truthfully, verbally indicate looks aren't all that matter.

Women don't lie about what they like or anything. Nope.

that graph shows women verbally underestimate the importance of looks, but they verbally underestimate their attraction to shared interests more than they overestimate the importance of looks, compared to their *actual* decisions

that graph shows women verbally underestimate the importance of looks, but they verbally underestimate their attraction to shared interests more than they overestimate the importance of looks, compared to their *actual* decisions

How do you know they're not virtue signalling putting more importance on shared interests?

- How do you indicate your shared internet on tinder when most girls don't read the bio?
- How do you indicate shared interests at parties and clubs when most girls are drunk and dancing?

in b4 parties, clubs, tinder and bars are not real life

I have mediocre calligraphy skills and it's never gotten me compliments because I can't even write straight

"Women don't care if you like bikes or cars, they don't care if you collect books or like some obscure band. "

Actually women do care about hobbies, at least in the meaningful way, in the way they decide partners
Based first on initial attraction. A hobby by itself won't make a girl attracted. I specifically named male-oriented hobbies to illustrate the attraction women can have to that, not to hobbies they may actually share; that's a different story. Interests are always going to be secondary unless maybe, they are highly skilled and also shared by both. But even then it won't assure you being attractive by that alone if you are sub 6.

I eventually realized this but all the piece of the puzzle in my brain had to be put together. I used to think femails valued merit and talent but they don't. I went through this. I played guitar in front of a fair sized crowd. I've seen the difference in people cheering the other guy over cheering me even though we played the same song.

Plato's level IQ
All men respect talent, even CHAD is amazed when he faces a truly talented man, however, women couldnt give less of a fuck.

most music I enjoy is ear rape. I perform ear rape. most of my fans are dudes. idc. women have shit taste in music 9/10 and idc.