Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women don't realize that merely saying hello to an incel could ward off antisocial behaviour/a school-shooting/joining ISIS

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Because men want women more than women want men or more concretely, more men find more women attractive than the amount of women that find men attractive.

0*aWz0dYzuUR7PO3dP.png

As you can see from the gray line, women rate an incredible 80% of guys as worse-looking than medium.

A lot of men are starved of affection from or even being noticed by women whereas women hate most of the attention that they get from men unless said men are in the top 20% of looks.

A potential shooter who woke up this morning knowing that he was going to enact his plan, with his gun in his pocket, his mood and aura hardened and focused on the goal-at-hand -- if one woman were just to say: "Hi Dylan. If you wanna finish the homework we were set with a bunch of us in the library at breaktime, that'd be cool", then the shooting planned for that afternoon could be averted.

I think by adding a third-party source in this thread, I will have warded off CuckTears screenshot-happy dipshit femoids because even if they don't believe all of what I've written here, I bet they begrudgingly admit that this post is rooted more in reality than their sourceless, baseless assertions. Let's see if I'm right.

Nah. I'd rather fufill my dreams of strangling and torturing school shooters. I'd be happy, and nobody would care, since normies compare shooters to Satan.

No No No you got it wrong

Nothing could've pretended the shooting and bullying was okay, because we didn't know this kid.

Nah. I'd rather fufill my dreams of strangling and torturing school shooters. I'd be happy, and nobody would care, since normies compare shooters to Satan.
Why? If anything it's the normies that drove the kid to his breaking point that deserve to be tortured

Why? If anything it's the normies that drove the kid to his breaking point that deserve to be tortured
Because I could harm someone without major reprecussions.

i laughed irl at that study so true

You're right, it's a fact that most Isis terrorist were incels or divorced. If I end up going ER, it's female fault.

NO BRO STOP It's clearly the guns that are doing this. I guarantee that the gun magically started talking to the shooter and said "KILL EVERYONE IN YOUR SCHOOL" to the shooter and he did it.

NO BRO STOP It's clearly the guns that are doing this. I guarantee that the gun magically started talking to the shooter and said "KILL EVERYONE IN YOUR SCHOOL" to the shooter and he did it.
kek

dawlati Islam baqiyah wa tatamaddad TAKBIIIIIIIR!

ALLAHU AKBAR

TAKBIR!

ALLAHU AKBAR

TAKBIR!

AALAAAAAAAHU AKBAAAAR!!!!

No, they'd rather that the autist kill off 30+ people and then virtue signal about it later on Twitter and everywhere else.

@FACEandLMS Your signature is pure suicide fuel. Why do you have to slap it on our faces like that :(

Women don't want to be associated with subhumans, so they avoid us. A woman's social status is all that matters to her, why would she care that some autist killed 11 people if her social status remains unaffected? In fact they'd use it to inflate their social status even more by virtue signalling.

when is that racepill vid coming bro, i can't wait to see how 90% of white, asian, and hispanic females all don't like blacks

CuckTears will often say that we should treat women like respectful humans.

Meanwhile, they do not see ugly males as human, and definitely don't treat them that way.

The lesson is they are human and we should be dead.

@FACEandLMS Your signature is pure suicide fuel. Why do you have to slap it on our faces like that :(

I want you all to feel the suicidefuel that I live with. I want you all to be on the cusp of going ER like I am.

CuckTears will often say that we should treat women like respectful humans.

Meanwhile, they do not see ugly males as human, and definitely don't treat them that way.

The lesson is they are human and we should be dead.

legit

btw

LMAO. Your brain is finished. If you want to be killed by ethnics, why not use racial slurs? Don't just look autistically at them, actually use the language in your videos and you will get your "wish". Report back if you do this and they still don't kill you.

legit

btw

LMAO. Your brain is finished. If you want to be killed by ethnics, why not use racial slurs? Don't just look autistically at them, actually use the language in your videos and you will get your "wish". Report back if you do this and they still don't kill you.

I lol'd. Who is this faggot?

I don't think that's necessarily true tbh.