Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women don’t realize it but they are screwed in the future.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
It doesn’t help they keep making damning, inhumane responses and threats to men who are outcasted, but damn they will be voicing shit that may end up with their rights taken away if they become too far gone with their ovaries needs.

It’s legit not wise to make fun of or threaten a growing disgruntled population of ugly men who are still growing by numbers in terms of loneliness and insanity. How do they ignore what chimps and lions do when they become outcasted by 10 percent of the “godly” ones in their groups. They will revolt and get rid of them.

Women either gotta learn or face the consequences their offspring may get. Knowing how fucked the world keeps on going. This is literally only a warning to them if said scenario happens. They have time to come back and clean their sins or they can destroy themselves with their unintelligent twitter responses and meltdowns. I am a free blackpilled incel only enjoying my hobbies.

Last edited:
the upcoming incel revolution shall be legendary

doubtful, vagina power is too strong
Nah revolts for not having anything is stronger. did you forget our universe uses chaos as damage control? All it takes is one war or virus or economic collapse and boom everyone will pray and look through whatever it was that mostly caused it. Internet and woman. Meat holes are screwed unless they change their acts. If such a scenario is possible it will happen. I’m only saying it because I don’t like children suffering.

Last edited:
No incel revolution. The only revolution possible is a normie one.
i was half joking but i wish it was true. maybe if there were less bluepillers we could outnumber them

even being average isnt good enough anymore

Indeed, if revolution comes we will be the ones dying it's over
I doubt they will kill males who just sleep on their bed. Or ones that don’t do anything in general besides vent which is literally most of this forum. But if it really gets bad they will eventually have to point the finger at the internet and how women misused their privileges

i was half joking but i wish it was true. maybe if there were less bluepillers we could outnumber them

even being average isnt good enough anymore
Good news is more and more of Zoomers and some of gen alpha are already waking up. Males are already depressed and tired and more rational about the world’s bullshit. In the meantime I’ll enjoy my copes.

I doubt they will kill males who just sleep on their bed. Or ones that don’t do anything in general besides vent which is literally most of this forum. But if it really gets bad they will eventually have to point the finger at the internet and how women misused their privileges
Bullet is a bullet

Even if you dont harm you directly they can easily amass simp followers to do their bidding for them

If gender war happens (which is highly unlikely) I'm willing to bet most of the troops you will be fighting are male.

Good news is more and more of Zoomers and some of gen alpha are already waking up. Males are already depressed and tired and more rational about the world’s bullshit. In the meantime I’ll enjoy my copes.
Liberal to conservative =/= waking up

It doesn’t help they keep making damning, inhumane responses and threats to men who are outcasted, but damn they will be voicing shit that may end up with their rights taken away if they become too far gone with their ovaries needs.

It’s legit not wise to make fun of or threaten a growing disgruntled population of ugly men who are still growing by numbers in terms of loneliness and insanity. How do they ignore what chimps and lions do when they become outcasted by 10 percent of the “godly” ones in their groups. They will revolt and get rid of them.

Women either gotta learn or face the consequences their offspring may get. Knowing how fucked the world keeps on going. This is literally only a warning to them if said scenario happens. They have time to come back and clean their sins or they can destroy themselves with their unintelligent twitter responses and meltdowns. I am a free blackpilled incel only enjoying my hobbies.
They never learn.

Bullet is a bullet

Even if you dont harm you directly they can easily amass simp followers to do their bidding for them

If gender war happens (which is highly unlikely) I'm willing to bet most of the troops you will be fighting are male.
Incorrect erenyeager is literally god. Gender war will happen. And most of the troops even if male will be castrated in a non war scenario regardless. Quit with T the stubborn pill I assume your parents were stubborn and incorrect and gave you incorrection decision making genes. Pray to me and you’ll will be free

Tradcucks are the biggest women worshippers

Nothing will happen see you in 50 years
Incorrect. I’ll see you in the inceldian capital erenyeagerian. Tradcucks are mere weak hotdogs that will be devoured by me erenyeager

yes but foids are such organics that they'll never learn

organics never learn

yes but foids are such organics that they'll never learn

organics never learn
They will after I harvest most of their brains in Minecraft and inject it with the erenyeager gene, the true way of crispr gene therapy. Erenyeager is the next based mind bending strategy. It’s actually the fate of all organisms

They will after I harvest most of their brains in Minecraft and inject it with the erenyeager gene, the true way of crispr gene therapy. Erenyeager is the next based mind bending strategy. It’s actually the fate of all organisms
omg gigabased generapemaxxer

You are my son but for now cope and do nothing as normies will do the work for us.
vaderposting

giphy.gif

Incorrect erenyeager is literally god. Gender war will happen. And most of the troops even if male will be castrated in a non war scenario regardless. Quit with T the stubborn pill I assume your parents were stubborn and incorrect and gave you incorrection decision making genes. Pray to me and you’ll will be free
Wuot