Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women don't offer us any incentive to stop being part of the incel community or having misogynistic views

They'll say shit like "you say incel-ish things, that's why you're an incel" (never mind the fact I very much doubt most incels who still try to get with women approach them with "so, did you know foids are pathetic holes that should all be sexually enslaved and 13 year old holes are fucking hot?").

But then when you tell them you weren't always like that, and even before becoming like that you still didn't get any girls, they'll say shit like "well being nice doesn't make you entitled to anything".

To boot, they won't even consider the fact you want to have sex and relationships but can't, despite trying, as an issue. They just have a nonchalant "deal with it" attitude.

So why do they expect us to stop saying and thinking the kind of shit they don't like? It makes no sense at all.

I don't know. They are braindead I guess. Let a foid walk in our shoes for 1 year and she would kill herself from not recieving any validation. I guess it's the same with ppl who always been rich. For them money isn't shit. "just get rich bro"..

cucktears is a dozen times whiter than this site, I advice you to go there
they're also a million times more antiwhite due to their politically correct nature. There's a reason they always accuse us of being evil white entitled NEETs. Being white is seen as something bad in the minds of the politically correct

Take your antiwhite garbage there where it's probably more appreciated