Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women don't offer us any incentive to stop being part of the incel community or having misogynistic views

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
They'll say shit like "you say incel-ish things, that's why you're an incel" (never mind the fact I very much doubt most incels who still try to get with women approach them with "so, did you know foids are pathetic holes that should all be sexually enslaved and 13 year old holes are fucking hot?").

But then when you tell them you weren't always like that, and even before becoming like that you still didn't get any girls, they'll say shit like "well being nice doesn't make you entitled to anything".

To boot, they won't even consider the fact you want to have sex and relationships but can't, despite trying, as an issue. They just have a nonchalant "deal with it" attitude.

So why do they expect us to stop saying and thinking the kind of shit they don't like? It makes no sense at all.

Last edited:
tbhh ngl i'd say that 13yo holes are fucking hot mmmmpphhh :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

tbhh ngl i'd say that 13yo holes are fucking hot mmmmpphhh :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
"Hi, I just saw you and had to come by and say all women should be sexually enslaved at age 13. By the way, my name is Mainländer, what's your name?"

There's literally no reason for me to stop participating in the incel community, and there's literally no reason for me to not hate roasties.
Whether I do or not isn't what's stopping me from finding someone who would love me. Roasties hold no value to me.

They don't care, foids just don't want us saying shit they don't want to hear. We're expected to suffer in silence until we die/rope.

Don't forget their "see the therapist" card

Truth!! I hope inceltears are reading this!!

The Reddit format isn't real life, you can't just look at his thought history call out his toxic incel thoughts

Liberals are low IQ enough to treat the internet like real life.

They'll say shit like "you say incel-ish things, that's why you're an incel
This proves how stupid they are. They actually think that you say those things offline.

not point of trying to reason with a

Yes they do is called become a cuck and beta buxa roostie

Exactly as you said OP, we aRe genetic trash and must shut up and "deal with it"

They don't care, foids just don't want us saying shit they don't want to hear. We're expected to suffer in silence until we die/rope.

"Hi, I just saw you and had to come by and say all women should be sexually enslaved at age 13. By the way, my name is Mainländer, what's your name?"
If you were Chad you could get away with saying stuff like this jfl

If anything they just add fuel to the fire.
This proves how stupid they are. They actually think that you say those things offline.
should let them know incel forums are not real life.

They'll claim it's not their responsibility to offer any incentive. Funny how they can criticize us, but offer no help. Women just nag nag nag.

I think women are happy that most men have no sexual life; it makes them that much easier to manipulate. What power would women have if it weren't for their hold over the commodity of sex?

Women just don't want to hear men complain about not getting sex. Basically they want us to be doormats with a smile on our faces. Or dead.

GUN

Foid animals will say anything to justify their cruelty.

"so, did you know foids are pathetic holes that should all be sexually enslaved and 13 year old holes are fucking hot?"
Reminder that those who DO say that, like Nathan Larson, actually DID marry and have a gf.

Foids WANT us to hate them.

No matter what we do, they will always say the same things as reasons for our inceldom

100% spot on OP

The world hates us for being born.

They just want us to shut up and suffer in silence in a kiked feminist world. They don't really care about us, that's why their advice is absolutely retarded.

They have it completely backwards: we say "incel things" from being incel. We didn't just randomly wake up one day and say "I fucking hate women!" No, stuff happened in our lives that made us grow to resent them. Show me a "mithogynitht" and I'll show you a woman (or women) that made the man that way.

The biggest irony here is that cucks and 'foids apparently never realize that 'foids simply learning basic fucking decency for their fellow humans would do far more to end "misogyny" practically overnight than all the decades of feminism ever have.

Their arguments are against us as people, instead of our ideology. I think they know deep down we are right, and that's why they try to turn the debate away from the facts (that we have on our side) and use vague-ish words like "misogyny" and "entitlement".

They have it completely backwards: we say "incel things" from being incel. We didn't just randomly wake up one day and say "I fucking hate women!" No, stuff happened in our lives that made us grow to resent them. Show me a "mithogynitht" and I'll show you a woman (or women) that made the man that way.

The biggest irony here is that cucks and 'foids apparently never realize that 'foids simply learning basic fucking decency for their fellow humans would do far more to end "misogyny" practically overnight than all the decades of feminism ever have.
pretty much the same thing as anti semitism
Hitler didn't just wake up one day and say "You know guys I really don't like those jews."

Whenever I argue with normies and they call me `you sound incel` i say yes bitch im incel

pretty much the same thing as anti semitism
Hitler didn't just wake up one day and say "You know guys I really don't like those jews."

True.

Stop applying logic and reason to women.

Reminder that those who DO say that, like Nathan Larson, actually DID marry and have a gf.

Foids WANT us to hate them.
Nathan was just decent-looking before norwooding. But even then, he had to resort to mail brides and mentally ill transgender women.

But yes, he proves that the kind of shit you say have little to no impact in your success with women. It's all about looks and money in the case of a betabuxx.

the time for talk is over.

Nathan was just decent-looking before norwooding. But even then, he had to resort to mail brides and mentally ill transgender women.

But yes, he proves that the kind of shit you say have little to no impact in your success with women. It's all about looks and money in the case of a betabuxx.
True. Too bad those mail brides and trannies didn't see what a wonderful personality he had /s

So why do they expect us to stop saying and thinking the kind of shit they don't like? It makes no sense at all.

Because they do not care about anything but their own interests. They don't give a shit about how we feel or whether life has actually been unfair to us.

Because they do not care about anything but their own interests. They don't give a shit about how we feel or whether life has actually been unfair to us.
This. Foids have low empathy and barely ever have existential or deep thoughts if at all.

They'll say shit like "you say incel-ish things, that's why you're an incel" (never mind the fact I very much doubt most incels who still try to get with women approach them with "so, did you know foids are pathetic holes that should all be sexually enslaved and 13 year old holes are fucking hot?").

But then when you tell them you weren't always like that, and even before becoming like that you still didn't get any girls, they'll say shit like "well being nice doesn't make you entitled to anything".

To boot, they won't even consider the fact you want to have sex and relationships but can't, despite trying, as an issue. They just have a nonchalant "deal with it" attitude.

Yeah it's an endless loop that no matter how you play the game you end up alone.

The way they want you to play it is alone but pretending to be happy they're fucking Chads instead.

Instead of alone and bitter which is the normal emotional response.

We have to be a living perfection. AKA :chad:

When did foids make sense?

They hate us for the simple fact that we are ugly and they don't want to admit that because this will mean they are horrible people, so they keep creating this fallacies,

"No one likes you because you are a bad person"
"But I'm nice to everyone and I try really hard to be good"
"Being nice it's normal, you shouldn't de rewarded for that"
"So why everyone that aren't nice to me are still been rewarded for that?"
"You hateful incel you deserve nothing more than misery"

Liberals are low IQ enough to treat the internet like real life.

What's weird is if you say blackpilled shit IRL in a chummy way they pretty much agree, and laugh with you, understaing and relating to your problems. Say the exact same thing online, and it's like ER himself wrote it.

They'll say shit like "you say incel-ish things, that's why you're an incel" (never mind the fact I very much doubt most incels who still try to get with women approach them with "so, did you know foids are pathetic).

This.