Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women don’t need us the way we need them

S

Silverandgold

Greycel
Women don't seem to suffer without men like we suffer without them.

Men tend to suffer from depression and mental illnesses without women. The opposite is not true.

Men often kill themselves without women. The opposite is not true.

Men have been driven to violence due to lack of sex and love. The opposite is not true.

I have suffered so much being alone my whole life, but I often see single women around my age that seem to be having the time of their lives.

I know a lady in her late 40's who was looking for a husband a few years ago. I liked her a lot. But I was not good enough for her. She decided to be alone and have children with a sperm donor. Now she has twin sons that just turned 7 years old. I am sorry to say this but her kids are butt ugly. Even if she chose a good looking sperm donor, it wasn't enough to cancel out her ugly genes. Her sons will be involuntary celibates too one day. She is a happy woman though. She is not suffering from being single.

I don't think women really like men. If they did, they wouldn't prefer to be single and have children with sperm donors. Women also prefer the company of their girlfriends. Give a woman a group of friends to gossip with and a vibrator and she will be happy for life.

It’s not fair. Why do women get to be happy without us?

It makes me feel like men are WORTHLESS. What is the point of existence if men and women can no longer come together and raise a family together? Reproduction is the only real purpose we have in life.

:(

Last edited:

Men tend to suffer from depression and mental illnesses without women. The opposite is not true.

Men have been driven to violence due to lack of sex and love. The opposite is not true.

I have suffered so much being alone my whole life, but I often see single women around my age that seem to be having the time of their lives.

I know a lady in her late 40's who was looking for a husband a few years ago. I liked her a lot. But I was not good enough for her. She decided to be alone and have children with a sperm donor. Now she has twin sons that just turned 7 years old. I am sorry to say this but her kids are butt ugly. Even if she chose a good looking sperm donor, it wasn't enough to cancel out her ugly genes. Her sons will be involuntary celibates too one day. She is a happy woman though. She is not suffering from being single.

I don't think women really like men. If they did, they wouldn't prefer to be single and have children with sperm donors. Women also prefer the company of their girlfriends. Give a woman a group of friends to gossip with and she will be happy for life.

It makes me feel like men are WORTHLESS. What is the point of existence if men and women can no longer come together and raise a family together? Reproduction is the only real purpose we have in life.

ive read once that women dont need men but their girlfriends. and men is just to increase her social status among girlfriends

Women live on tutorial mode

it's very sad indeed. Sometimes i MGTOW cope by trying to convince myself that women will hit the wall one day and then beg me to date them just so I can reject them and get to witness them be depressed and lonely with 20 cats. But that doesn't happen to most women. Most of them are happy just spending time with their friends, shopping, traveling, diddling themselves with vibrators and 10 inch dildos, etc. They want Chad... but if they cant have him... they'd rather be alone. they have more than enough copes in life to keep them happy.

Men are disposable, yes. We are even more disposable now since we live in a matriarchy.

They only need us for more pragmatic reasons, like upholding infrastructure and protection.

I don't think women really like men. If they did, they wouldn't prefer to be single and have children with sperm donors. Women also prefer the company of their girlfriends. Give a woman a group of friends to gossip with and a vibrator and she will be happy for life.
They don't. they barely even like chad, they only like his looks and the tingles they get from taking his dick, they also pretend to care about chad's feelings but they will not do this for any other man.

It makes me feel like men are WORTHLESS.
We are, we are seen as disposable by society, they don't care about us.

Expected to slave away and keep everything working with minimal rewards.

Expected serve the very society that hates us and even pay them for treating us like shit as well as fund foids whoring and bastard spawn, in the form of taxes.

Expected to spend the whole of our lives sexually frustrated, masturbating into our hands, or having to pay what money isn't stolen from us by taxes to a whore, in order for her to suppress her disgust and let us do what foids and chads get everyday for free.

Expected to quell our natural urges everyday whilst females are free to fully indulge, even encourage to indulge in theirs, forming harems around chads and participating in degeneracy, whilst our natural urges (Rape murder etc) are punished heavily and frowned upon, even from a young age, boys who display their natural behaviour too much are labelled as mentally ill and force fed jew pills to essentially zombify them, so the jew teacher can teach her class of holes how oppressed they are in peace.

Everything is also always a males fault, Foid kills husband? He must of upset her or attacked her, wasn't her fault it was his, Man kills his wife? He was obviously a misogynistic abuser, Foid cheats on husband? his fault he didn't give her enough attention he needs to be a better man blah blah etc Man cheats on wife? He is a horrible man, misogynist etc

The only men with any worth are chads. The smartest thing to do if you are not chad is to rope, because your time on this shitty plane of existence will be utter hell. Roping though? Easier said than done, because the will to live is hardcoded in our dna, very unfairly I might add, which is why I believe this entire planet is some sort of cruel joke, the only way out is the one thing we have been hardcoded not to do.

Last edited:
My uncle died for the rights of whores and people who hate America. I'm glad I never died for some roastie thot to have gangbangs while she leaves her toddler home alone. While incels in Vietnam were forced to fight, hippy roasties were having drugged fueled orgies. I pray everyday this country is destroyed. Foids will never need us and use us as tools to protect THEIR HAPPINESS.

That is not true, in fact I would say women need us much more than we need them. Women CANNOT survive without men, they need us for protection, to hunt food, build stuff pretty much everything. It's just that today women gets all these things for free from the state which essentially means that every man is proxy providing for women, even if she is not your wife(very cucked system).

But I get your point, we need women in another way. We like women for who they are while women just need us for pragmatic reasons like warmest black said. Quite sad indeed:feelscry:

That is not true, in fact I would say women need us much more than we need them. Women CANNOT survive without men, they need us for protection, to hunt food, build stuff pretty much everything. It's just that today women gets all these things for free from the state which essentially means that every man is proxy providing for women, even if she is not your wife(very cucked system).

But I get your point, we need women in another way. We like women for who they are while women just need us for pragmatic reasons like warmest black said. Quite sad indeed:feelscry:
It’s true women need men for survival, but they don’t need us for happiness at all. It is very sad. I don’t understand it. I always thought women wanted and needed romance. I always thought all women wanted love. I was wrong. But it still doesn’t make sense. Why do we need them for happiness and fulfillment but they don’t need us? What kind of cruel joke was god or nature playing when he created women?

We are like toilet paper.

Stronger support systems (the way men treat each other is retarded) and being alone isn't a referendum on their SMV.

Yes OP I realice this too. Women nowadays rather being single for life. They laugh at us srs.

You're missing the fact that they use the taxes paid mostly by sub6 men for programs that support their hypergamy and give them protection from cucked cops.

My uncle died for the rights of whores and people who hate America. I'm glad I never died for some roastie thot to have gangbangs while she leaves her toddler home alone. While incels in Vietnam were forced to fight, hippy roasties were having drugged fueled orgies. I pray everyday this country is destroyed. Foids will never need us and use us as tools to protect THEIR HAPPINESS.
Where did your uncle die? In Vietnam?

Giga cope, there's plenty of female only tribes in Africa. Hunting is done in groups and hard labor can be lessened with tools. Having muscle doesn't matter anymore.