Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women don't like sober guys

• Thread starter Deleted member 30339
  • Start date
Deleted member 30339

Deleted member 30339

SoberCel
-
In this modern age, the whole trend is to be self destructive hedonism.
Drugs, alcohol and smoking are common things that will make you look more cool and attractive.
But when someone is dedicated to a clean lifestyle, they automatically get called out on it and are deemed as a boring beta male.

How is poisoning yourself attractive?
I've never drank, smoked or even done drugs. And a lot of people have a problem with it and i dont know why.

Perhaps.
But if your personality is 7/10+ psl
and your confidence is over 6ft,
you can be a boring sunday school teacher,
and women will make sunday school the new fad

I've never drank, smoked or even done drugs. And a lot of people have a problem with it and i dont know why.
No clue

you drink because it feels good , no to please others who couldnt care less-

I understand your pain, I guess one way personally I've coped is that I've convinced myself in the long run I'd be better off leading a sober lifestyle, now I'm not too sure if that's true though.

Drugs, alcohol and smoking are common things that will make you look more cool and attractive.
But when someone is dedicated to a clean lifestyle, they automatically get called out on it and are deemed as a boring beta male.

Today I became a volcel.
you drink because it feels good , no to please others who couldnt care less-
I heard it burns.

Reviving dead thread but there was a period of 6 months where I was high basically 24/7 and I got my closest to ascending during this time period. Foids wanted to use me for my weed rather than just ignoring me at all. :feelshaha:

Be Psychopathic chad or you don’t exist

The thing with drinking, smoking, drugs etc is that they're social activities. You don't just decide one day to smoke or do drugs on your own, you get introduced to it by friends and start because of peer pressure. If you are a friendless loser (like many here) why would you ever start doing drugs? It's objectively bad for your health, it gives you no benefit, it's only worth as a social activity.

Perhaps.
But if your personality is 7/10+ psl
and your confidence is over 6ft,
you can be a boring sunday school teacher,
and women will make sunday school the new fad

Smoking regular cigarettes is not cool anymore.
Weed however, is cooler than alcohol and other drugs combined.
The thing with drinking, smoking, drugs etc is that they're social activities. You don't just decide one day to smoke or do drugs on your own, you get introduced to it by friends and start because of peer pressure. If you are a friendless loser (like many here) why would you ever start doing drugs? It's objectively bad for your health, it gives you no benefit, it's only worth as a social activity.

and this is the point.

I started to do heroin 3 years ago by ordering it from the darknet to commit sui with it. Ended up using it as my favorite cope to LDAR and forget everything shitty in life.

Which drug is considered the coolest really depends on your social circle. With normies its mostly cigs > weed > alcohol

First and foremost they don't like short guys

i don't know man i've spent a good portion of my life on drugs/alcohol and it didn't get me anywhere with women

I get drunk and smoke sometimes but not in an attempt to attract women but for myself.

They only like drunk chad for easier aproach, and drunk normies to make fun of them.

Just ack drunk theory

In modern age, Meeks unironically has a better personality than all of us.

It's over for asianglowcela