Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women don't like marriage

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
Women dont like monogamy . In fact countless studies and reasearch shows this
And i quote
“A couple live together, their libidos are matched, and they have a lot of sex. But after a year, two years, maybe three years, what tends to happen is that the woman’s desire drops more quickly than the man’s. At that point the woman thinks, ‘I don’t like sex any more.’ But what, in fact, is happening is that she is having a hard time with monogamy; because women get bored with one partner more quickly than men do.”

In fact one of my personal experiences
A women was on the phone how she was shaming marriage and how its "old fashioned" and bragged about having multiple boyfriends at the sametime and she was extremely proud of her cheating.

PHASE 2:
Women getting more promiscuous also
Leads to decline in marriage
The link in the above study shows women's promiscuity is on the rise while men are on an all time low

Having multiple sexual partners and liberation of women sexual freedom have led to low marriage rate

Indian women are getting promiscuous and lying and cheating whores.

AND REDPILL AND MGTOW COPERS THINKS MEN ARE WINNING WHEN ACTUALLY WOMEN DONT HAVE ANY INTEREST IN MARRIAGE.

OVER FOR RELIGIOUS AND ARRANGED MARRIAGE COPINGCELS.

Last edited:
Made blackpill and nobody read it:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman:

Because you get married for the state,and then a woman so both can exploit you.Traditional marriage was just for the incels to have the legitimate offspring.

Women dont like monogamy . In fact countless studies and reasearch shows this
And i quote
“A couple live together, their libidos are matched, and they have a lot of sex. But after a year, two years, maybe three years, what tends to happen is that the woman’s desire drops more quickly than the man’s. At that point the woman thinks, ‘I don’t like sex any more.’ But what, in fact, is happening is that she is having a hard time with monogamy; because women get bored with one partner more quickly than men do.”

In fact one of my personal experiences
A women was on the phone how she was shaming marriage and how its "old fashioned" and bragged about having multiple boyfriends at the sametime and she was extremely proud of her cheating.

PHASE 2:
Women getting more promiscuous also
Leads to decline in marriage
The link in the above study shows women's promiscuity is on the rise while men are on an all time low

Having multiple sexual partners and liberation of women sexual freedom have led to low marriage rate

Indian women are getting promiscuous and lying and cheating whores.

AND REDPILL AND MGTOW COPERS THINKS MEN ARE WINNING WHEN ACTUALLY WOMEN DONT HAVE ANY INTEREST IN MARRIAGE.

OVER FOR RELIGIOUS AND ARRANGED MARRIAGE COPINGCELS.
Relevant take

Monogamy is a purely patriarchal system.

Right wing coper don’t understand that , and I am chuckling when they are trying to win over women to vote for them

Nigga they don’t like what you propose !!!!
Why would they ?

They fuckin love the current system :

They want to go to parties , drink , twerk , go to restaurant with their friends
Have a chad boyfriend and fuck different chad
When they are bored , next , have career
Want to be worshipped,
if in difficulties have an army of orbiter who donate money

In nature men and women would only have a relationship similar to marriage only to raise kids, after the kids become independent they would usually split

They never did like marriage. The concept was initially conceived in order to enforce monogamy (control female chaos). I made another post recently about how they view any long term arrangement (not just marriage) as being 'tied down' and unnecessarily restricted.

The religion mechanism of control has eroded as society moves on to the next control paradigm. We would need to figure out how to harness techno-bio governance as a way to enforce monogamy. Maybe convince roasties that promiscuity spreads covaids and harms the environment? :feelsthink: