Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women don't like being alone with ugly men

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
Have you noticed how women always conveniently bump into a friend when they're alone with an ugly male? I saw this happening again today and I will tell you how it happened countless times in my own life.

I was waiting in line at the cafeteria today -- once again by myself -- to buy lunch. This ugly guy and apparently his female friend ( she was hot) were right in front of me. I won't linger on his appearance, but he was an ugly ethnic. I could tell this dude was interested in the girl, he was turned sideways to me so I could see his facial expression. I was rooting for this dude, but she wasn't into him at all. Well, let's cut to the chase. The girl was on her phone the whole time, she was always checking it. Suddently, this blonde girl shows up out of nowhere to join them. She was definitely a party pooper because the ugly dude seemed to be enjoying talking to the hot girl. As soon as the blondie showed up the girl started ignoring the guy and only talked to her female friend. They completely left him out. You can't win if you are ugly.

This happened a lot during my bluepill years ( 1989-2016). I have been blackpilled for only two years that's why I have lasted this long. A few weeks after I got into uni, this female classmate messaged me on whatsapp to help her out with physics. I don't even know who the fuck gave her my number up to this day. I was happy because I thought this bitch was into me and this only an excuse. Well, I was wrong. She was only using me! and how do I know that? because she was always bumping into a friend everytime we were alone. Once I was having lunch with her and she was hooked to her smart phone, I asked her what was going on and she only replied that she was trying to connect to the wifi. Suddently, her friend pops out of thin air to join us LOL.

She was always doing that every time we were alone. She'd check her phone and a helpful friend would show up within minutes to save her from the grasp of this subhuman. That's why I don't even bother having female friends anymore. It's better to cut off all contact before being humilliated. I don't think a woman would "coincidentally" bump into a friend if the guy was hot... We can't win.

Silly incel, pussy is for chad.

The phenomenon needs to be documented with evidence. What an incredible blackpill that would be to have in our toolbox.

This is nothing new. We are subhuman, and she probably knew you had the hots for her. Regardless, she still wanted to use you for physics, so she devised a situation in which you wouldn't have the opportunity to make a move. If you made a move and she declined, you probably wouldn't continue to help her. She views you as a resource. I certainly wouldn't want my calculator making sexual advances towards me.

I was outside a bit after walking with friend with girl, we did some random shit and after I don't remember properly but I made some little pua step and she suddenly said "you want to seduce me? No way". After half a year I know that she liked me, but after Blackpill I under stand that even if she did it's more like love for funny guy, emotional betabux