Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women dont interest me anymore but im not Gay. (pause)

Waterbender5

Waterbender5

Greycel
this is my first thread enjoy :feelsokman:

so my whole life ive never really got any attention from women

Angry Flight GIF by Strapped Entertainment

and I just feel like giving up. I always used to be so interested in finding a relationship and shit but now its just like theres no point anymore bc I know I dont have a fuckin chance :feelsUnreal:. When im in public and i see an attractive girl I just completely ignore them where as before I used to start crushing and fantasizing about them n stuff like that but now I just cba. I dont hate women or anything (there are definitely a few exceptions), I hate myself more than anything tbh. I just feel like such a loser. I cant even imagine taking a girl on a walk or anything, I feel like she would just laugh at me or just completely ghost me

Anyways I just feel like theres no point to try anymore so like I dont even develop crushes on girls at my college like I used to in school. I dont try to put on an act when my crush is near me anymore. I just have completely given up with trying to get a gf. I would just try and focus on my studys and get a goodjob but im too lazy and retarded for that shit. I didnt even pass my GCSES so at this point idk what to do with my life. Ive been going to the gym for like over a year now and Ive transformed my body quite well but i still look like a piece of shit. Maybe I just need to see a girl thats my type to start to bother again idk. But anyways does anyone else have this problem? :feelsclown:

I wish there was a way to lose all interest with women without destroying one's testosterone levels. As long as we have it, we want them

"Man delights not me; no, nor Woman neither; though by your smiling you seem to say so."

I wish there was a way to lose all interest with women without destroying one's testosterone levels. As long as we have it, we want them
real shit

has a 2017 normie meme as status, types like a zoomie
they cant help but be curious about this Zoo, and then annoy nearly everyone with their grAYness :feelspuke:

willie nelson millers GIF

these replies cooking my ass

What is the point in caring about/chasing something you will never be able to obtain? I have a better chance at earning my way to a Lambo than I do getting laid for free so why should I care about Women? Why should I care about anything at all?

You're just describing the steps right before you swallow the entire blackpill

posting this on an incel forum is almost like saying you don't care what others think of you, if you didn't care you wouldn't say anything

What is the point in caring about/chasing something you will never be able to obtain? I have a better chance at earning my way to a Lambo than I do getting laid for free so why should I care about Women? Why should I care about anything at all?

You're just describing the steps right before you swallow the entire blackpill
damn.

this is my first thread enjoy :feelsokman:

so my whole life ive never really got any attention from women

Angry Flight GIF by Strapped Entertainment

and I just feel like giving up. I always used to be so interested in finding a relationship and shit but now its just like theres no point anymore bc I know I dont have a fuckin chance :feelsUnreal:. When im in public and i see an attractive girl I just completely ignore them where as before I used to start crushing and fantasizing about them n stuff like that but now I just cba. I dont hate women or anything (there are definitely a few exceptions), I hate myself more than anything tbh. I just feel like such a loser. I cant even imagine taking a girl on a walk or anything, I feel like she would just laugh at me or just completely ghost me

Anyways I just feel like theres no point to try anymore so like I dont even develop crushes on girls at my college like I used to in school. I dont try to put on an act when my crush is near me anymore. I just have completely given up with trying to get a gf. I would just try and focus on my studys and get a goodjob but im too lazy and retarded for that shit. I didnt even pass my GCSES so at this point idk what to do with my life. Ive been going to the gym for like over a year now and Ive transformed my body quite well but i still look like a piece of shit. Maybe I just need to see a girl thats my type to start to bother again idk. But anyways does anyone else have this problem? :feelsclown:
i see what you talking about, its called "its over"

Come out the closet bro

Yeah I think I'm gonna put you on ignore.

The thing is im not Asexual, Im still very much attracted to women, but thanks for the video anyways
Give it a few years and you will be asexual. Any sane straight man would be repulsed by the mere thought of even touching a foid covered in someone else's cum, and this is exactly what almost every foid has been at at least one point in her life, so all you need is some imagination.

> women don't interest me

> bender

Username checks out.

Give it a few years and you will be asexual. Any sane straight man would be repulsed by the mere thought of even touching a foid covered in someone else's cum, and this is exactly what almost every foid has been at at least one point in her life, so all you need is some imagination.
tbh. you stop even seeing women as viable romantic options. but of course, this makes women seethe and they will suggest faggotry to absolve themselves of any guilt or responsibility for why they are no longer attractive

Welcome to hell :feelsokman: