Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women don't have the ability to love

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
Women don't have the ability to love men, certainly not ugly men. They can only leech men's resources and use men as emotional tampons, then discard. I think if we incels kept this on our minds 24/7 then we would be much happier overall. Personally I doubt that women can even love a Chad, because even these Chadlike dudes get divorced and dumped like they are disposable trash. After she gets his zinc shots and gets to pop a baby she can take his money and that's that.

Our prefontal cortex gets zapped everytime we see a woman we find attractive and it can make a man forget these immutable truths, which is why these points really need to be hammered into every man's brain

to love requires a soul

Neither do men. There's nothing spiritual about mating & breeding.

'Love' is a construct dangled in front of men's faces by foids like carrots are to donkeys. And ironically many of the foids doing it resemble donkeys.

True. The puppy love that they tell you in stories doesn't exist from the female perspective. Femoids can't genuinely and selflessly love anyone other than themselves and their spawn. Chads can get a level of affection similar to true love from a foid but it is dependent on their ability to remain attractive and desirable in spite of aging. Men are programmed to simp while women are conditioned to leech off them and acquire favorable genes. Modern relationships are a lot like business transactions and we got the short end of the stick :feelscry:

True. The puppy love that they tell you in stories doesn't exist from the female perspective. Femoids can't genuinely and selflessly love anyone other than themselves and their spawn. Chads can get a level of affection similar to true love from a foid but it is dependent on their ability to remain attractive and desirable in spite of aging. Men are programmed to simp while women are conditioned to leech off them and acquire favorable genes. Modern relationships are a lot like business transactions and we got the short end of the stick :feelscry:
This.
It’s not in the female nature to „love“, but it’s in her nature to be horny for good genes and that isn’t „love“.

they don't want love, they want money, status and power :feelsbadman:

reddit hamplanet: ''i met my super mario playing, vasectomied bf at a soylent-fueled geek convention after years of getting flaked on by chad. these sexist pieces of shit need to leave their basements and touch grass.''

Love doesn't exist in the first place

Love is an illusion

Women don't have the ability to love men, certainly not ugly men. They can only leech men's resources and use men as emotional tampons, then discard. I think if we incels kept this on our minds 24/7 then we would be much happier overall. Personally I doubt that women can even love a Chad, because even these Chadlike dudes get divorced and dumped like they are disposable trash. After she gets his zinc shots and gets to pop a baby she can take his money and that's that.

Our prefontal cortex gets zapped everytime we see a woman we find attractive and it can make a man forget these immutable truths, which is why these points really need to be hammered into every man's brain
Lol you are such a fucking simp and a blueppilled cuck,I personally with most men would not love a food unconditionally,I will love her under the condition that she provide me sex,I swear,you are such a simp,tell me would you love a foid unconditionally?NO so stop being a soyboy ,humans don't love unconditionally,

they don't want love, they want money, status and power :feelsbadman:
Tbh money status and power is something men desire too,I do,men have a higher ambition for power

Foids doesn't have any abilities bro :feelshaha: