Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women don't have sex with incels for better gene pool, sweaty

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
meanwhile even this scarecrow can reproduce.it's over

i swear to fucking god if someone else posts this shit again. It have been posted over 200 times. Every time i hear the word genepool i immediately know it's this

i swear to fucking god if someone else posts this shit again. It have been posted over 200 times. Every time i hear the word genepool i immediately know it's this
sorry man haven't browse id in a while

Kill them both
for humanity

Incels who defend feminism because it's "bettering the gene pool" are the most retarded group I've ever seen in my 2 and a half years in this community.

Already seen it. Another proof of femcels not exisiting.

Self defined Femcel = Ugly foid who can't get Chad.

Incels who defend feminism because it's "bettering the gene pool" are the most retarded group I've ever seen in my 2 and a half years in this community.
Are there people on here who actually do that or are you just talking about ITcels?

Are there people on here who actually do that or are you just talking about ITcels?
It's been a while since I last saw it, and it was always rare here, but I remember some people doing it.

That's because it's evidence

if incels don't get to reproduce then neither these hoes. They end up creating further incels.... fuck this clown world :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

How did she prove them wrong? Stupid hole.

There is no obvious reason to believe sexual selection improves the species. On the contrary, there are reasons to believe it makes it worse, especially when it's not balanced with natural selection.

Last edited:
There is no obvious reason to believe sexual selection improves the species. On the contrary, there are reasons to believe it makes it worse, especially when it's not balanced with natural selection.

how did you get @BummerDrummer pic to use as your pfp?
She is a little below my looksmatch but she’s almost on the mark, ironically. Just if she lost weight

unironically women's ugly genes disguised by their lack of testosterone being passed are the origin of most incels.

Poor kid. It has a hole so it will reproduce but it still will get bullied in school.

I was a freaky looking kid in elementary school too, I pity that kid