Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

''Women don't have insane standards bro'' ''Just date ugly women bro''

• Thread starter Deleted member 33833
  • Start date
Deleted member 33833

Deleted member 33833

Self-banned
-

Mentally ill mixed race woman

"see guys, i told you. personality does matter."

Images 45

Cuckistan, not even once

It fills me with a visceral anger that a disgusting 3/10 Asian woman has a 0.9% swipe rate in Scandinavia

Just be tera peta giga ultra mega super chad theory

It fills me with a visceral anger that a disgusting 3/10 Asian woman has a 0.9% swipe rate in Scandinavia
This is a 3/10 woman to you?
Are you serious?

This is a 3/10 woman to you?
Are you serious?
Shes slightly below average boyo, 3/10 is maybe a bit harsh but 4/10 is close to her legit "number" .

i have the same exact lower third.my face has the shape of an egg kek.it's so fucking over for me.

she looks deformed

I remember when this was first posted, IT was saying that she was attractive Like ugly women don't exist. Let's be honest if she was male she'd be among us or one of those virgin but not incel.

Another privileged foid who would have been 100% an inkwell if born with the opposite gender.

No! She is a 6 or 7/10 to me.
That's fine, but she is swiping left on 99.1% of men.

So, she could be a 7/10 or even an 8/10. She still considers her match to be a 9.9/10

I remember when this was first posted, IT was saying that she was attractive Like ugly women don't exist. Let's be honest if she was male she'd be among us or one of those virgin but not incel.
If she was male she would look almost like the eggman incel

No! She is a 6 or 7/10 to me.
She's fucking ugly considering that she is located in scandinavia. JFL this half noodle competing with blonde blue eyed stacies. In US or some other shithole with ugly women she would be average in Sweden she is below average.

She's actually my looksmatch believe it or not. 3-4/10 which is what makes this so depressing. You would think a plain looking woman with bad skin would be easy picking but she wants guys who are 3 points above me.

Ask them what are her attractive features? Bad hair, bad lower half and eye area + bad skin. Nothing about her screams attractive and she does not even put in the effort to look good by using make-up or styling her hair

Her complexion is disgusting. Also that far, interpapillary eye distance and rectangular looking face makes me like her "personality" even less. kek

She's a good 3/10.

If a dump tier foid like that has such absurd standards I can only imagine how it must be for the stacies
you could show them literal hamplanets yet they'd still insist those are gigastacy tier jfl

The more I learn about women the more I realize they don't deserve to be loved by anyone, but the world isn't a fair place and love distribution is no different.

It's so incredibly bluepilled and naiive as fuck to think ugly foids aren't just as chad sexual hypergamous thots as the prime stacies.

These „if“ comparisons make no sense. Because the beauty standards for men and women are not the same. Especially for the lower third of a face.
That's the point. Men do not have insane standards, women do.

Men do not have insane standards
Yeah, and therefore every poster in this thread rated that women as ugly or under average looking, right?
This site is pure comedy gold.
Jfl tbh xxl lol

Yeah, and therefore every poster in this thread rated that women as ugly or under average looking, right?
This site is pure comedy gold.
Jfl tbh xxl lol
Just because she is ugly doesn't mean incels would reject her. Are you suggesting we should pretend this ugly foid is a 7/10?

She's not even that nice

Just because she is ugly doesn't mean incels would reject her. Are you suggesting we should pretend this ugly foid is a 7/10?
Yes she is 7/10 to me. That means she is a high tier Becky. Not a Stacy. She is off course not ugly!!!