Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women don't hate you

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
-
They are merely indifferent about you. To them, you might as well not be there. They only hate you when you approach them because you lower her smv by making it seem like you have a chance with her. That's when she gets angry. But otherwise you're just another male automaton that she ignores after glancing at for a split second.

No, they do. They hate all short unattractive men

They are merely indifferent about you. To them, you might as well not be there. They only hate you when you approach them because you lower her smv by making it seem like you have a chance with her. That's when she gets angry. But otherwise you're just another male automaton that she ignores after glancing at for a split second.
You're wrong.
They don't glance at you. Women are capable of noticing ugly guys in their peripheral vision and automatically block them out, I wouldn't even call it "noticing", they do it entirely unconsciously. We are nothing but background noise for foids.

They only glance at Chadlites, fully look at Chad and eyefack Giga Chad.

There comes a level of unattractiveness that pisses everyone off. Like a reflex of disgust, similar to seeing a severely diseased or disabled person.

They only hate you when you approach them because you lower her smv by making it seem like you have a chance with her.
the problem is that everything counts as approaching to them b/c they assume attraction, especially noodlewhores.
i go up to a cashier, it's an approach.
i order from a menu, that's also an approach.
and if i am staring into space and they encroach on my sightline, that's also considered an approach and the noodle makes a disgusted face.
yes, they might be indifferent if i was invisible but any sort of encroach i make on any of their five senses is considered a grave sin and the hatred manifests.

the problem is that everything counts as approaching to them b/c they assume attraction, especially noodlewhores.
i go up to a cashier, it's an approach.
i order from a menu, that's also an approach.
and if i am staring into space and they encroach on my sightline, that's also considered an approach and the noodle makes a disgusted face.
yes, they might be indifferent if i was invisible but any sort of encroach i make on any of their five senses is considered a grave sin and the hatred manifests.
We need an invisible outfit.

Very true, to hate us they'd first have to acknowledge we exist..which they definitely don't. I'm completely invisible, a woman has never looked at me for More than 2 seconds.

I don't care if they hate me or not. I HATE them for not letting me fuck them even on occasional basis.

They are disgusted by you.
I've had times when they actively avoid me without knowing me.

Half the time it's their fault there are short/ugly men. Yet they blame us for it, as if we had a choice.
Retarded female logic.

just because they dont show their hate 24/7 doent mean that they arent. if the smallest chance occurs, they will do you harm if they able

No, they do. They hate all short unattractive men

Op is a fakecel if he wasn't hated by teenage girls as a teen.

I was viewed like a cancerous plague by teenage girls in high school. And women don't change contrary to what society tells you.

If they hated you back then, they'll hate you now.

I had a one itis.

She began to dislike me when she discovered this

False they want subhumans like myself to just drop dead because they're scared of facing us in the same isle in the supermarket.

Women hate ugly and short men just for the reason that they could approach them. If a woman sits in a train next to an ugly guy she feels already uncomfortable and she will hope that the guy will not look at her or try to talk to her

They only hate us if we dare ask them out or talk to them.

agree i don't hate fat women either, many incels here wants to victimize themselvs

False they want subhumans like myself to just drop dead because they're scared of facing us in the same isle in the supermarket.
They want to put all unattractive men into the concentration camps where we will work hard every day without any enjoyment till we die.

They only hate us if we dare ask them out or talk to them.
This is what I'm saying. As long as you keep in line and dont try to embarrass her, foids won't give a fuck about you

They want to put all unattractive men into the concentration camps where we will work hard every day without any enjoyment till we die.
It is happening now is called wageslaving and being obedient and productive member of soyciety.

I beg to differ.

Big cope. They hate us. They constantly show disgust even if we don't approach them. They make fun of us whenever they can.