Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women don't give a shit about your personality.

Albero

Albero

Pincel
★★★★
I was lurking on IT to get some laughs when I've seen this post followed by other responses just the same.
Screenshot 2018 06 28 21 42 22 1

You can clearly spot something that seems to be a pattern in all "personality-loving" femoids: It is never about the men's persona itself, but how they make them feel.

You'll never see a femoids saying a thing like: "Look at this boy politically engaged on his municipality, his personality and will to change makes him look beautiful."
It is always: "He makes me feel good." , "He makes me feel beautiful", "He makes me feel safe.". They are egocentred individuals who do not give a damn about your persona while claim to like your "personality", true human parasites.

You're preaching to the choir.

the only reason the media and foids throw around the bluepill is to keep men in check and to satisfy the quality of life of foids. foids dont care about morals, in fact they love evil behaviour. they only care about what they can take from men.

And they do not admit that what they feel is not based on personality but on the appearance

yep

Attachments

• 2 personality vs looks.png
    2 personality vs looks.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 3 looks mini.png
    3 looks mini.png
    78.2 KB · Views: 84
  • 4 nice men.png
    4 nice men.png
    100 KB · Views: 83
  • 11 halo.png