Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women don’t even view me as a man

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Women don’t even view me as a man they still treat me like a kid because my genetics suck and I can’t grow a beard and my height and weight doesn’t make it any easier maybe if I gained 20-30lbs they’ll finally treat me like a man I don’t see myself growing a beard anytime soon I hate my genetics I could’ve been 5’10 170lbs if I didn’t stop growing so early

I just see women as what they are; toilets: whose only use is shitting npcs and defecating.

Women don’t even view me as a man they still treat me like a kid because my genetics suck and I can’t grow a beard and my height and weight doesn’t make it any easier maybe if I gained 20-30lbs they’ll finally treat me like a man I don’t see myself growing a beard anytime soon I hate my genetics I could’ve been 5’10 170lbs if I didn’t stop growing so early
Wear high heels JFL

But seriously, look into shoe lifts.

They give you an ego boost and you will get more attention from women.

I think you can add like 3 inches or 4 max to your height with shoe lifts on

But seriously, look into shoe lifts.

They give you an ego boost and you will get more attention from women.

I think you can add like 3 inches or 4 max to your height with shoe lifts on
wouldnt people tell something wrong with your shoes

wouldnt people tell something wrong with your shoes
Not unless you walk like you just shit your pants. I mean if you wear them for a while, you'll get used to it and can walk more subtly

Same here. Pretty brutal

You just dont eat.

@Sneir meds need to be taken

1 ham sandwich a day with a grape is not “eating”
I eat more than that I mean I’m not eating an extra 2000 calories over my TDEE because I obviously can’t afford to eat 4000-4500 calories a day

I eat more than that I mean I’m not eating an extra 2000 calories over my TDEE because I obviously can’t afford to eat 4000-4500 calories a day
Bullshit your parents stock the fridge up.

Are you an only child?

do some pushups it'll be ok

I don’t get any sort of government assistance like most NEETs on here so I doubt I can afford it with only one job
Bitch i know how food buying works. $300 is enough for your entire month supply just for yourself