Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Women don't even love their own children

IngsocSimp

IngsocSimp

Officer
★★
Some people online, usually redpill types, say that women don't love anyone truly except their own children. That's is a falsehood if I've ever heard one. The old stereotype of the loving, caring mother is a lie as is anything good they say about women.

Women pretend to love their children. But their actions always, always say otherwise. Look at the single moms who loved their kids so much that they had them at 15 and took away their ability to even provide for them without assistance from govt/simps. Have you ever encountered a mother, single/knocked up OR married, who actually planned for their kid's future and did jack shit to help them when needed besides saying they support them or whatever? And I'm sure everyone here can attest to the cruelty mothers can have even when mildly provoked. They are all talk and no action. Now we like to talk about mothers as nurturers too, but most every mother I've ever met sustains their children on cheap junk food of no nutritional value and lets them become obese. They have no virtue, no resilience, no forethought, or patience.

It's narcissism. They always say "my" child. That's all they care about. You're right about junk food. They don't care about the well-being of the child

My mother fed me goyslop, allowed my father to beat me (and later also to leave me), didn't give me proper medical care and as a result I didn't develop fully (recessed and shorter than my father) and at 18 already had a bunch of almost bedridden medical conditions, on top of having autism (I was self harming at the age of 13 she didn't care) and also she left me homeless at 19. So yeah, it's bullshit. :feelsbadman:

People on the outside thought she was a proper loving mother, because she PLAYED one perfectly :foidSoy::foidSoy: Foids are fucking disgusting mang

Most women doesn't love their kids.
My fucking mother literally loved our dog more than me :cryfeels:
She never cared about my problems and instead paid attention to her partner or our dog.
Such a pathetic life :feelsrope:

Some people online, usually redpill types, say that women don't love anyone truly except their own children. That's is a falsehood if I've ever heard one. The old stereotype of the loving, caring mother is a lie as is anything good they say about women.

Women pretend to love their children. But their actions always, always say otherwise. Look at the single moms who loved their kids so much that they had them at 15 and took away their ability to even provide for them without assistance from govt/simps. Have you ever encountered a mother, single/knocked up OR married, who actually planned for their kid's future and did jack shit to help them when needed besides saying they support them or whatever? And I'm sure everyone here can attest to the cruelty mothers can have even when mildly provoked. They are all talk and no action. Now we like to talk about mothers as nurturers too, but most every mother I've ever met sustains their children on cheap junk food of no nutritional value and lets them become obese. They have no virtue, no resilience, no forethought, or patience.
My mom drank heavy and did drugs pregnant on me. I even got feral alcohol syndrome. Mothers do not care at all

if they outright hate you at birth they'll just murder you and blame it on sudden infant death syndrome

The child’s merely a pawn to get back at the father. This is why single moms turn their sons into faggots and criminals. They know the only person who’ll truly suffer from it is the father