Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women don't even like most men

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

It was over long time ago
★★★★★
Men are willing to pay for a woman's time
Men are willing to pay women for sex
Men are willing to work bad jobs just to keep a roof over a woman's head
Men are willing to provide for women
Men are willing to X, Y, Z, whatever

What are women doing for (most) men? Not counting Chad because we know that women are willing to do a lot to keep Chad interested.

All I honestly see are women complaining that men don't do enough for them. Women complaining about their boyfriends and husbands. Women complaining that they don't want men to talk to them or approach them. Women (even feminists) complaining that even though they are modern and independent women, that men should pay for dates.

At some point you just realize that women just don't like (average) men that much. Women aren't willing to do anything for men, except Chad. These women just think their presence is some kind of a gift and that their boyfriends or husbands should be thankful that she tolerates their oofydoofy betabuxxer asses.

this is why even normies aren't living the blissful lives we like to imagine. normies have to put in so much effort to receive an ounce of affection from their gf while chad is the exact opposite of this.

God I wish I could mind control foids into liking me

As I always say, the normies of today are the Incels of tomorrow

Sure, they can still get laid & ascend & get relationships, but they're objectively undesirable to women

This fuels my hate for Chads & foids