Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women don't deserve to be loved

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29
★★
Women are obsessed with the power game and are hypergamous, they do not understand what true love is outside of the material superficialities of life.
Women also tend to like men who reject them and many like aggressive men
Women do not deserve to be loved because they do not know how to love, for them love is the primitive sexual attraction to animalistic and hedonistic things
Whenever a woman suffers an abusive relationship, that is all she deserves. Abusive relationships are a female invention, of female uterine bipolarity.

They dont want to be loved

They don't want it anyway

They dont want love anyways. They are just power hungry, attention hungry and clout hungry subhuman reptiles. They only crave those dopamine rush which they get when they recieve any of those mentioned things

yea there's nothing lovable abt foids so don't love them

Women do not deserve to be loved because they do not know how to love, for them love is the primitive sexual attraction to animalistic and hedonistic things

They dont want love anyways. They are just power hungry, attention hungry and clout hungry subhuman reptiles. They only crave those dopamine rush which they get when they recieve any of those mentioned things
Not ironically, if you talk in terms of society's libidinal structure, I believe that much of the violence and conflict is caused by female psychopathy and masochism

Men only adapt to this because every young man's main goal is to get laid

chad only anyway

They do have the capacity for love, only for Chad and their own offspring if said offspring is average or above in looks and height.

Females don't deserve loved. They are evil, sadistic beasts who where themselves out to degenerate men and ignore the men who actually deserve them.

unlike cute kitties (see my avi) which are cute and adorable and everyone should like them
Cats are based
Oh No Facepalm GIF

Women are obsessed with the power game and are hypergamous, they do not understand what true love is outside of the material superficialities of life.
Women also tend to like men who reject them and many like aggressive men
Whenever a woman suffers an abusive relationship, that is all she deserves. Abusive relationships are a female invention, of female uterine bipolarity.
Crazy when I see foids on social media attacking men on their natural behavior in relationships. They pretend to teach us how to love and they don't even do it themselves a bit once.

They do have the capacity for love, only for Chad
Not even for Chad, just wait for him to get implied into a terrible accident that might forever deform his face and we'll see if foid will still love him after that

Extremely brutal! That is a mutilated Chad right here. I can tell that his foid never actually loved him and was just there for his appearance, or at least his appearance is what kept her durably to make profit of him. It shows once more that foids are actual humanoid replicas incapable of genuine feelings...
I also heard a similar story of a blind foid clinically given sight back and then dumping his boyfriend after seeing him for the first time when he literally sacrified his own eyes for her to see. I can't find it anymore.