Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women don't deserve rights

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Proud Alcoholic
★★★★★
Gone are the days when a man could have a wife and a family. A stable job and a reason to wake up in the morning.

Nowadays all we do is jerk off to whores on the internet, and get our dopamine through drugs and alcohol. There is no meaning to be had here, and women have ruined it for everyone.

They do not deserve to have rights, and they do not deserve to have any care or sympathy. They have created our lives, and they are the ones who have ruined their own.

They do not see the damage that they have done, but in time, when they are in their 70s and 80s alone with their cats and boxed wine, they will look back at their life in shame and regret, and I will be there laughing. :society:

They need to be only in the home and nowhere else

Get bent useless whores

They need to be only in the home and nowhere else
hearing them talk in public makes this obvious. they are legit mindless creatures that act accordingly

I got a feeling you're getting drunk again
Should I quit with the drunk posts? I could see how they can get annoying sometimes.

What kills me is they are so stupid, they have no idea. They are all so happy. And when they aren't happy they are worrying about trivial dumb shit, not something actually important (like how do I face the next 5 years of my life alone like this and not rope)

Truecel trait: you wouldnt even stand a chance if foids had no rights

Should I quit with the drunk posts? I could see how they get annoying sometimes.
The posts are fine. I could just tell you're getting drunk since you posted like this in your other drunk threads

What kills me is they are so stupid, they have no idea. They are all so happy. And when they aren't happy they are worrying about trivial dumb shit, not something actually important (like how do I face the next 5 years of my life alone like this and not rope)
They don't experience suffering therefore they will never have the capability to understand.

The posts are fine. I could just tell you're getting drunk since you posted like this in your other drunk threads
Yeah when I drink I get fucking angry. Also when im sober as well. The other day when I got off work I started punching the wheel of my car because I was pissed kek :feelskek::feelskek:

They don't experience suffering therefore they will never have the capability to understand.
Any suffering they think they experience is nothing compared to incel life

I honestly don't even think the normal ways of living would make me happy either. Life is just cucked man.

I can't believe I'm a 23 year old virgin, meanwhile there are kids in middle school losing their virginity at 14 or 15 (this is the new norm).

Retarded faggots with the mushroom haircut get wh0res, and us incels don't. Make it make sense.