Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women don't care about looks, you guys are just sad!

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
It's just a coincidence that all loved male celebrities are 10/10 models
It's just a coincidence that all the popular kids in high shcool are Chads and Stacies
It's just a coincidence that attractive people tend to be more successful in life
It's just a coincidence that the percentage of suicidal ugly men is higher then all other demographics
It's just a coincidence that Emily chose to date Chad over you (maybe it was your hair?)
It's just a coincidence that Chad loses his virginity at 13 yet you're a virgin after years of trying
It's just a coincidence that people would rather hang out with attractive people
It's just a coincidence that you're more likely to get accepted for a job if you're attractive
It's just a coincidence that beautiful people are more satisfied and happy in life
It's just a coincidence that ugly men tend to be more depressed then attractive men
It's just a coincidence that shy cute men aren't viewed as creeps meanwhile you're called a weirdo
It's just a coincidence that ugly men have lower self esteem then attractive ones
It's just a coincidence that people respect more attractive people
It's just a coincidence that all ugly men are suicidal and loath their lives

They then have the audacity to say work on your personality and get a better haircut? Fuck off

Hey wait a minute... that is an awful lot of coincidences. It's one hell of a coincidence that they all coincided simultaneously. I'm off to take a shower and work on myself.

Good post, so true.. Zyros can confirm since he went from incel to chad

being unattractive is a major set back in pretty much everything social and can also set you back financially, but i know something that i cant put to practice well but i know makes a big difference, im going for a smoke but when i get back ima share the deets

Weed said:

Impossible, Danilla. You can't go from incel to Chad. Zyros is a fakecel. A traitor to the revolution.

Weed said:

Zyros should make a thread about how his life changed, that might put some sense into normon brains.

theson said:
Weed said:
Impossible, Danilla. You can't go from incel to Chad. Zyros is a fakecel. A traitor to the revolution.
He looksmaxxed tho

Weed said:
He looksmaxxed tho

Still not a truecel. An average guy can looksmax to look above average. A truecel goes from incel to incel. My tiny bones and feminine voice, for instance, have permanently hindered my chances of looking like a man.

i think a thing people forget is that grils are attracted to people who have power and this can manifest on social hierarchies, if say on your fb profile it looks like you have friends that interact with you and its visible that you actually have friends then i think it makes you look more attractive because it means that you have more social power, they wanna think that theyre friends would accept you and its easier for them to think that if you already look like youre able to socialize effectively, perception is key, i know this is hard but it probably would help

shouldbeincel said:
i think a thing people forget is that grils are attracted to people who have power and this can manifest on social hierarchies, if say on your fb profile it looks like you have friends that interact with you and its visible that you actually have friends then i think it makes you look more attractive because it means that you have more social power, they wanna think that theyre friends would accept you and its easier for them to think that if you already look like youre able to socialize effectively, perception is key, i know this is hard but it probably would help

Cope. It is all about looks.

Yeah, the guy set as your avatar just needs a haircut and a better personality, and BOOM he's this guy
214048-Hot-Guy-Leing.jpg

The problem with the line of argument "you guys are just sad", "you guys are just bitter", etc, is that it doesn't explain WHY we're sad and bitter!

Did we just wake up one day and tell ourselves "I'm going to become a cynical piece of shit, sounds like fun!"?

Maybe this has something to do with decades of experience of human social relationships, starting in kindergarten.

Fontaine said:
The problem with the line of argument "you guys are just sad", "you guys are just bitter", etc, is that it doesn't explain WHY we're sad and bitter!

Did we just wake up one day and tell ourselves "I'm going to become a cynical piece of shit, sounds like fun!"?

Maybe this has something to do with decades of experience of human social relationships, starting in kindergarten.

FUCKING THIS :S :S :S :S :S

As a man you are your looks