Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women don't care about dick size sweaty, it's all in your head

"Preference"
It's a requirement you fucking retard

Only 6 huh?

Well that’s certainly a downgrade from rapper Lil Kim’s 7 inches requirement.

Only 6?
I've seen bitches out there writing "Don't bother swiping right if your dick's shorter than 8 inches"

then if anyone sends this bitch pics of his dick upfront before starting the conversation she'll instantly hit the "report" button.

Last edited:
Mens health magazine survey 2012 actually spilt the black pill on dicks. I have this copy in my possession.

3'400 women aged 18-34 surveyed. 7.5 was ideal, 6 was satisfactory but not ideal. 5 was too small and the man had to be exceptional in all other areas. 4 was a micropenis and women would walk out the poor man.

9 was getting too big.

So anything 7 to 8.7 is ideal. Foids like above average cocks like they like above average height. No more questions on this topic.

Mens health magazine survey 2012 actually spilt the black pill on dicks. I have this copy in my possession.

3'400 women aged 18-34 surveyed. 7.5 was ideal, 6 was satisfactory but not ideal. 5 was too small and the man had to be exceptional in all other areas. 4 was a micropenis and women would walk out the poor man.

9 was getting too big.

So anything 7 to 8.7 is ideal. Foids like above average cocks like they like above average height. No more questions on this topic.
The also like large hands, large shoulders, and large calves. Basically be large and women wet their pants over you.

6 inches is the minimum jfl it's over

Only 6?
I've seen bitches out there writing "Don't bother swiping right if your dick's shorter than 8 inches"
Yeah she's not asking too much
27055021754_3913fb9d7c_b.jpg

Height is more important initially. But if dick doesn't measure up, she'll tell all her friends and then its ovER:feelsrope::feelsrope:

"I don't know how to put it out there without sounding like a slag", hmm maybe its because you're a shallow slag, jfl at these whores.

6 inches is the minimum jfl it's over
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

The also like large hands, large shoulders, and large calves. Basically be large and women wet their pants over you.
My forearms are small as fuck
"I don't know how to put it out there without sounding like a slag", hmm maybe its because you're a shallow slag, jfl at these whores.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
"I don't know how to be a hoe without sounding like a hoe"