Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women don't care about conversational courtesy conventions, and hate it when you hold them to them.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Talked with a girl.
Told me she had a rough day.
Asked why, and she wouldn't tell me.
Then I ask about her opinion on strong vs soft features and wanted 2 different examples.
And then she's like "I don't wanna".
And I'm like, well it's because you're stressed about something you don't wanna tell me right? I tried to help but you wouldn't tell me about it.
And she says "yeah it stresses me out, and no you can't help me, I don't care if I can't tell you".

It's so the nature of women to hate the conventions of accountability. They don't have any conscientious firmaments that make them understand the significance of other people's emotions, and keeping a fair balance in society. Maybe in some cases they do. But then again it's all predicated around the level of patience/ gain in being patient to a person/ the social awareness they have.

For women it's always a gravitic downflow of primal resonation and only stopped when they have to make good appearances.

They don't have to care, society gives them a free pass.

>foids willing to converse with you

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

They don't need to behave. They aren't held to any standard like men.

>talking to women
Bruh

if you got a chad friend you should'v ask him to talk to her , im sure shes gonna tell him along with her #

Quote women are only children of a larger growth a man of sense only trifles with them plays w
Quote women are constituted in such a way that all truth regarding men love children society f
Quote women remain children all their lives for they always see only what is near at hand arth

Philosophy is on our side.

Imagine having girls willing to talk to you lol

She said she'd do it for her bf. She has seen a few pics of me. But I'm taller, whiter, etc. her bf is a 5'7 mexican for fuck's sake. Her crush was a filipino. I don't hold myself to being low on these conventions.
She's a random social study and I use her as a random bitch selected from the societal basket as a test rat.
The wordage wasn't the same.
She gave me the 2 examples.
But this is an example of women submitting to the downflow when the choice comes between expending energy for manneral courtesy, or using it, saying fuck it, and going back to being hedonistic and making life easy.
Women don't have wilpower or obligation to manners. Nor do men really. but only from women do I see this kind of shit where they do not really give a shit about the common wheel... where emotions trump all of it.

We all get that way in human selection though. It just depends on what degree of value we stand at in a person's scale of suitability.