Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Women don't approach

Hoffman_13

Hoffman_13

Eternal Virgin
★★★

:cryfeels::feelsrope:

i swear to shit nothing in this forum is more blackpilled than the behavior of normies and women they literally prove it with every word they say

Everyday business tbh.

Chads get approached and sometimes, they don't get approached because women hate being rejected by chads but if you are 6/10 or more, women should hit on you, if not, you're just subhuman dirt to them.

girls approach chad more than chad approaches girls

Chads get approached and sometimes, they don't get approached because women hate being rejected by chads but if you are 6/10 or more, women should hit on you, if not, you're just subhuman dirt to them.

6/10? No, no, no...

What number on the looks scale do you have to be to get approached by a female?

They dont approach because that would be consent and they cant scream rape later

To be fair, a black femorrhoid wrote this. They are without a doubt hypersexual beings, so it's a given that they would be approaching men. Daily reminder that most teen moms are, in fact, black women. Mainly because they start at a younger age to have sex. Filthy degenerate sluts must be nuked.

i swear to shit nothing in this forum is more blackpilled than the behavior of normies and women they literally prove it with every word they say
yet they don't see it when it is literally in front of their faces.
I've personally seen women approach.

Women approach. I have seen it. A guy that is a 7 or higher will get approached at some points in his life. My blue pill family stubbornly denies this.

To be fair, a black femorrhoid wrote this. They are without a doubt hypersexual beings, so it's a given that they would be approaching men. Daily reminder that most teen moms are, in fact, black women. Mainly because they start at a younger age to have sex. Filthy degenerate sluts must be nuked.

True. The fact that I have spent years among blacks is suicidefuel for me. Black women, the ugliest type of women, have repeatedly ridiculed me

Last edited:
True. The fact that I have spent years among blacks is suicidefuel for me
My half black friend says the same thing. I hope it didn't sound racist because it's not. Some races are inherently different than others in terms of behavior or body. For instance, black people are more athletic than Asians, whereas Asians have the highest IQs.

KEK THANKS FOR REMINDING ME One of the highschools I was bounced around to actually had a fucking daycare in it. I mean, its a good idea if teen pregnancy rates are that high but goddamn

Accurate.

The blackpills are all around us.

Post shit like this and then the average .is basement dweller thinks he is actually an incel :lul:

I fucking knew it.

most of us have restrained social circle, if none, so the chances of meeting any woman regurlaly are already slim.
Being below average is just the nail in the coffin afterward

KEK THANKS FOR REMINDING ME One of the highschools I was bounced around to actually had a fucking daycare in it. I mean, its a good idea if teen pregnancy rates are that high but goddamn
You're welcome, just fucking lol at how degenerate the west is.

Imagine being so delusional to think women won't approach. Even the normies confirm the blackpill: If women don't approach you it's OVER!

They do, but whereas men will approach 5's and above (and below as well depending on how desperate the dude is) 98% of women will only approach if the dude is Chad or above. Fat ugly landwhales are the worst with this ironically enough.

I honestly used to believe that for the longest time
My Mom used to tell me to go out and be nice and ask girls out. I would and they would always reject me so I stopped doing it. My Mom would constantly tell me that guys ask girls out and a girl never asks out the guy so I would never get a gf if I didn't ask them out.

Fast forward and now I'm in college. me & my cousin (2 years younger than me) are hanging out. I know he is a Chad but he's my younger cousin so I don't really see him for all that he is sometimes. So we are just hanging out at a fucking movie theater when a few girls walk up to us. They start talking to my cousin and asking if he is single and whatnot. He gets some numbers. So I think it was a 1 in a million chance that, that happened. So the movie ends. We are leaving but want to play a few video games. We go inside a Dave & Busters
<AND THE SAME SHIT HAPPENS AGAIN WTF IS THIS SHIT reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

We were playing mario kart or some shit and a different girls walks up to us playing and compliments him on some random bullshit and how he drives in the game. They start chatting. Once the game is over he says he is going to the bathroom. 10 minutes later he comes back with another number and I just couldn't anymore

Life is like day and night between incels & chads.

My mom approached to my dad.
Fake news.