Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women don't approach men

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
I'm tired of this bullshit saying "Chad and Tyrone get approached like twice a day" women will give you a look and let you know that they like you or make it very very easy for you. But they will rarely approach you. Stop with this cope. @BlkPillPres said it best. I've spoken to thugmaxxed tyrones and chads and they all told me that they rarely approach most of the time. You have to low inhibmaxx and approach to get girls
Women rarely if ever initiate, even for chad, I've spoken to chads I know personally and its always about women "giving you a look", in most cases they still expect even chad to initiate, you sound like you don't even interact with people when you say complete nonsense like this.

Well they don't get rejected as often or at all and they get plenty of signs.
Who cares if they don't get literally approached by women.
You are right but in the end, we get no puss :feelsohgod:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

cope. She'll approach and tell you you're good looking if you are. Copium overload thread.

But it also depends where I guess. At a library? Yeah, you probably won't be getting approached much. At a bar or nightclub? If you're good looking, you'll be getting approached and flirted with at least once each time you go.

These fucking nasty sloppy fithy fucking disgusting subhumans whores fucking monsters and abominated creatures approach only fuckin 30 inches dragons dildoos in their fucking gross roastbeef monstrual fucking filthy pussies!!!! (in video game)
True.

cope. She'll approach and tell you you're good looking if you are. Copium overload thread.
I myself get approached daily, op is trippin on G

this is a huge cope

Women know that if they don't approach a Chad, other women WILL.

Only Stacies have the luxury of not approaching.

Women know that if they don't approach a Chad, other women WILL.

Only Stacies have the luxury of not approaching.
This. There's a limit. Stacys are too far up their own asses most of the time, but foids up to high-tier Becky will approach Chads.

This. There's a limit. Stacys are too far up their own asses most of the time, but foids up to high-tier Becky will approach Chads.
Wow really?!

I can see alts from a mile away.
Well I don't want to lie but I'm afraid some weird rules will get me banned... so be it.
I had an account here but I deleted it (not banned, deleted using the feature in my settings).
I had no way to ask if it was alright to recreate an account and no way to recover the old one so I created this one in the hopes the mods would be ok with it.
I was planning on not spilling the beans but it's not like I commited a crime or some shit.

Last edited:
That’s what we mean with „being approached“. They do it on their own way by trying to get his attention, looking at him, sitting near him just to show him how hot she is… etc. He just has to say „hi“ nothing more. They chose the men, by whom they want to be approached by making it clear. That’s their way of approaching.

Ded srs? How did you react?
I was 14 which was a couple years ago. I was very surprised. It was a bunch of girls and one of them asked for my snap. I was walking out of school.

I was 14 which was a couple years ago. I was very surprised. It was a bunch of girls and one of them asked for my snap. I was walking out of school.
Describe her. Where did it lead to?

Describe her. Where did it lead to?
Nothing honestly. She was small,short ,white and she had braces. She was 13. I'm a blackcel. Anyway I asked "do you wanna go out" and she said "let's get to know eachother first lol". I eventually moved to her school that same year and we just didn't speak to eachother for some reason apart from smiling and saying hi to eachother during break or in the hallway. I moved to nearly every single girl in that school,but that's a whole other story jfl

Well I don't want to lie but I'm afraid some weird rules will get me banned... so be it.
I had an account here but I deleted it (not banned, deleted using the feature in my settings).
I had no way to ask if it was alright to recreate an account and no way to recover the old one so I created this one in the hopes the mods would be ok with it.
I was planning on not spilling the beans but it's not like I commited a crime or some shit.
What was your acc? :feelsjuice:

Nah nigga you must be smokin. Foids of all races are fighting for and throwing themselves onto most white men. They are literally hitting on white men. I've seen it first hand over the years living and working in a major diverse liberal city in America. The first one or two times you don't think much of it until you see that it keeps happening specifically to white dudes.

Its plain and obvious to see.
Or if they are tall, high achieving, high tier ethnic men in terms of looks, they get hit on by ethnic foids. Or on rare occasions, white beckies.

Last edited:
Foids definitely initiate conversations with Chad. No foid has ever talked to me without needing something from me.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah. Bklpress might mean they won't tell you they want to fuck even if compliments mean that.

Yeah. Bklpress might mean they won't tell you they want to fuck even if compliments mean that.
They'll call you hot, good looking, give you compliments etc, basically handing you their pussy on a silver platter. He's coping hard.

Oh my God, you guys are so fucking naive I've seen it countless fucking times. CHAD gets approached so does fucking Tyrone.

That may hurt your feelings so you assume its an extremely rare thing to cope, but the fact is your simply not seeing it.

It does happen i can't recall the amount of times I witnessed it but its more than 50, the universe has been brutal to me