Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "Women Don't Approach, Bro"

H

Helios

Banned
-
Reality is that chads are constantly approached by attractive sluts. This is the life of an average Chad at a party.

These sluts immediately notice Sam Pepper and his friend Evan (tall Chad) as they walk up to the bar and give them very obvious IOI's. After a few minutes of them standing there the sluts approach them and are pretty much down to fuck within seconds. Pure suicide fuel.

They get approached numerous times I just can't bring myself to re watch the stream as it's suicide inducing.

LMS in full swing, although that guy’s kind of slack jawed

These are shallow People.
Worse than normies. Materialistic. All cuz the guy is rich. They live in their fantasy world.
Dont let your eyes deceive you, You dont want anything to do With these kind of People anyway

"maybe you should do something about you personality"

Just have a camera theory.

He will never be able to prove from the JB nectar and that's my cope regarding this.

Both would be incel if they were a foot shorter

The bitch with the big bags
Xa4ez

irl is blackpill overload. I remember when Ice Poseidon asked this ethnic girl if he was creepy and she said he would be creepy if he was ugly. I can't say anything these people say because of how ugly I am.

irl is blackpill overload. I remember when Ice Poseidon asked this ethnic girl if he was creepy and she said he would be creepy if he was ugly. I can't say anything these people say because of how ugly I am.
Apart from his height and status ice would be pretty ugly,huge nose,horrible posture,lanky fuck,you name it he has it

Apart from his height and status ice would be pretty ugly,huge nose,horrible posture,lanky fuck,you name it he has it
He's tall and has a prominent chin and nice jawline. You're just being low bodyfat failoed.

Brutal blackpill

They could tell by the way he was chewing his gum that he had a good Bersonality Boyo

Truth is girls, aside of giving IOI's rarely do the approches.

JFL That framecel isn't a Chad

SUI
FUEL

Edit: I can't believe this shit as I'm watching. I'[m posting on a forum while sweet white pussy is practically spreading legs for some Chad they just cold-approached right now. Also Bilzerian screens so only hot chicks are there.

Last edited:
women approach my upper Chad lite brother all the time. Its funny looking at how different they act when they talk to me vs when they talk to may brother. The difference is like night and day.

How the Hell did you even last watching longer than 2 minutes of that 5-hour-long video?

Potent Suicidefuel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back