Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women don't age like milk. They age like shit.

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
This guy hit the nail on the head. With women ageing like this why the fuck would I want to marry one. I could just as well buy myself a whore to do with whatever I want and I will have new fresh meat for decades. Don't be sad that no bitch ain't gonna marry you!

She's 44 now.

Screen Shot 2019 08 01 at 104231 PM

JFL marriage today is cucked. Traditional marriage where you marry a woman when you are both at a young age is much more reasonable. In exchange for the best years of her life she gets financial support and you stay with her when she's ugly. Nowadays you find a used up whore in her 30s who has almost hit the wall and the you are stuck taking care of her.

Nowadays you find a used up whore in her 30s who has almost hit the wall and then you are stuck taking care of her.
Not only that, she'll refuse to have sex with you and cheat on you with chads. Jfl at cucks who even think about getting married to old used roasts these days.

cope if you think shes gonna have trouble finding a betabuxx
She can only get a completely cucked betabux. Most cucks don't have a lot of money due to their low iq cucked mindset, so she wouldn't be much happier with one of them than being alone with her cats.

JFL marriage today is cucked. Traditional marriage where you marry a woman when you are both at a young age is much more reasonable. In exchange for the best years of her life she gets financial support and you stay with her when she's ugly. Nowadays you find a used up whore in her 30s who has almost hit the wall and the you are stuck taking care of her.
Up until about 100 years ago, she was expected to be a virgin on your wedding night and her vagina was reserved only for you. You got exclusive access to her body for the 30 or so years that she’s attractive and fertile and in exchange you took care of her for the other 30 years that she’s not fertile. You’d also have multiple kids to take care of you in old age, people didn’t just abandon old people to nursing homes back then.

This was all reinforced by the laws that prevented women from owning property and prevented her from divorcing you for no reason. Most people also had connections to a church and would lose all their social connections and be shamed if they cheated on their spouse.

Marriage is an outdated concept with our current degenerate society and culture.

Not only that, she'll refuse to have sex with you and cheat on you with chads. Jfl at cucks who even think about getting married to old used roasts these days.

Marriage is an outdated concept with our current degenerate society and culture.

These tbh. I don't understand why people are getting married. Sex isn't guaranteed, you get her when she's post prime and gave her best years to Chad, but why cucks still marry? The only thing that's guaranteed is that you have to support her

These tbh. I don't understand why people are getting married. Sex isn't guaranteed, you get her when she's post prime and gave her best years to Chad, but why cucks still marry? The only thing that's guaranteed is that you have to support her
There's something called "financial abuse" so if cucks aren't good betabuxxers, and hand over their money to their rostie wives, they can get sued, but there's no such thing as sexual abuse when a foid refuses to give her husband sex.

Just for the sake of correctness I would like to say that it seems like the picture of Meg Ryan in the video is fake. She actually looks like this at the age of 57:

Meg-Ryan-engaged-to-singer-John-Mellencamp.jpg

Just for the sake of correctness I would like to say that it seems like the picture of Meg Ryan in the video is fake. She actually looks like this at the age of 57:

Meg-Ryan-engaged-to-singer-John-Mellencamp.jpg
This was her looksmatch in the 80's.

Screen Shot 2019 08 02 at 124522 AM

There's something called "financial abuse" so if cucks aren't good betabuxxers, and hand over their money to their rostie wives, they can get sued, but there's no such thing as sexual abuse when a foid refuses to give her husband sex.
Wtf there's such thing like that? I thought wives aren't entitled to husbands' economy and finance. Just like husbands' aren't entitled to wives' sexuality like we're told

Wtf there's such thing like that? I thought wives aren't entitled to husbands' economy and finance. Just like husbands' aren't entitled to wives' sexuality like we're told
In cuckworld that's not the case because they also have alimony, which gives a rostie wife money even after she divorces you but she still doesnt have to give you any weekly sex or cooking and cleaning while she collects your money forefully given to her from you by the cucked government.

In cuckworld that's not the case because they also have alimony, which gives a rostie wife money even after she divorces you but she still doesnt have to give you any weekly sex or cooking and cleaning while she collects your money forefully given to her from you by the cucked government.
Fuck who found and set that rule? It really doesn't make sense tho. Literally no reason for men to marry

Fuck who found and set that rule? It really doesn't make sense tho. Literally no reason for men to marry
I don't know, probably some gay jew or a man hating dyke. At least the rules are so cucked it's almost commonly known even among normies that getting married is a bad deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back