Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious women do owe us sex, actually

lowz1r

lowz1r

deprived
★★★★★
Men keep civilization going.
Real world problems don't care about your looks.
Men solve real world problems, men are responsible for the overwhelmingly vast majority of all notable inventions.

But where do foids come into play?
Foids only exist as a motive for men to keep working and keep civilization going.
That is all. They have one fucking job, and that is to give men a reason to work, a reason to survive, and a reason to reproduce.

Foids should not get a choice in the matter. If a man wants sex, it is OWED to him. Why? Because without the inventions and hard work of men we would still be ooga booga trogolodytes living in caves. Females lack the creativity to be innovative and make any civilization advance through the dark ages.

Men are the reason their country does not get invaded. Men are the reason you foids get to dance around happily like a bunch of idiots while millions of MALE soldiers are perishing all around the world.

So you better shut the fuck up and bend over whenever I say so bitch.

Women SHOULD pay higher taxes
full

Foids only exist as a motive for men to keep working and keep civilization going.
That is all. They have one fucking job, and that is to give men a reason to work, a reason to survive, and a reason to reproduce.
When are people going to realize and understand this?

A man with nothing to live for... will decide to just not live. And the knock on effects of that are going to be absolutely catostrophic.

Like, I'm going to be honest and say that I have the kind of job that really affects a lot of people's quality of life long term. And even me being kind of whitepilled and overall hopeful about humanity despite all the stats saying otherwise will mostly be "done" producing well ahead of schedule. If I decide to retire 30 years ahead of schedule, with all of my hope and optimism and levels of productivity... that's a huge loss to the overall economy. Production and consumption. I wonder how many others are thinking of doing the same, and just not playing the same rigged game for nearly as long.

Without a woman and children to support, I don't really need to help keep things turning for nearly as long. Where's my motivation?

Men keep civilization going.
Real world problems don't care about your looks.
Men solve real world problems, men are responsible for the overwhelmingly vast majority of all notable inventions.

Foids should not get a choice in the matter. If a man wants sex, it is OWED to him. Why? Because without the inventions and hard work of men we would still be ooga booga trogolodytes living in caves. Females lack the creativity to be innovative and make any civilization advance through the dark ages.

Men are the reason their country does not get invaded. Men are the reason you foids get to dance around happily like a bunch of idiots while millions of MALE soldiers are perishing all around the world.

So you better shut the fuck up and bend over whenever I say so bitch.
They do not.
Many are made to die alone, just how the world works.

foid are a disease in society.