Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women do love men

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
The blackpill sounds too extreme to me sometimes. "Women are evil and they can't love men ever!!!"

Pure cope. I've seen women completely drooling over guys , caring for him and being 100% loyal to them.

But only if it's some good looking guy. I think this has to do with their high standards and more options. They do love men just not our kind

My beloved wife Amelia (we lost our virginity after our marriege) is 100% loyal to me and she love me very very much

4005 Watson Amelia

They have no love for sub 5s so I don't give a shit either way

Women can't love men. They're literally incapable of it. They can only love their offspring and themselves.

You niggers need to (re)learn Briffault's law.

My beloved wife Amelia (we lost our virginity after our marriege) is 100% loyal to me and she love me very very much

View attachment 780560
What inceldom does to a mfer.

Mind: Buck broken.

Women can't love men. They're literally incapable of it. They can only love their offspring and themselves.
fuark, fuck kikeney for spreading their bullshit movies about love n shiet then

Cope. Yea most women are selfish, but a select few do and infact love their partners but only if it's a top tier guy :feelsjuice:

Cope. Yea most women are selfish, but a select few do and infact love their partners but only if it's a top tier guy :feelsjuice:
It's not cope, it's evolution. You still haven't wiped out this part of the blue pill from your mind (probably residue from kike brainwashing with Hollywood and Disney). You'll get there.

Human females view males strictly through a utilitarian lens. They only "love" a man as long as he provides something of value to her - sperm, resources, protection, child-rearing, comforts etc. She will fill in the missing gaps with other men where necessary, if one man can't fulfill all of her needs. The moment a male fails to fulfill the need she kept him around for, she will ruthlessly discard him and move on like he never existed. You can see this all of the time when normies talk about how "she's like a completely different person" after she divorces him and bleeds him dry. No, nigger, you just got fooled until you were no longer useful to her.

Psychologists will gaslight you (either from ignorance or from malice) and say that women "emotionally move on" quicker because they started doing so much longer than the men and have already taken the time to process their emotions. The reality is that they never had those emotions. She'll cheat on a man and not feel an iota of guilt, because (in her mind) it's his fault for not being the man to fulfill her needs. When she leaves him it'll look like she doesn't love him anymore, but she never did.

Having said all of this, they do feel something, but it's not "love" (romance is a male ideal). What they feel is the evolutionary analogue of the feeling of winning. What you see as "love" from the outside is the sensation of their pinnacle of victory as a human female - that being the feeling of securing the DNA and security (physical, financial, provisional, or some combination thereof) of a top-tier male that she can't realistically do better than, given her circumstances and lot in life (DNA, social station etc.).

Last edited:
It's not cope, it's evolution. You still haven't wiped out this part of the blue pill from your mind (probably residue from kike brainwashing with Hollywood and Disney). You'll get there.

Human females view males strictly through a utilitarian lens. They only "love" a man as long as he provides something of value to her - sperm, resources, protection, child-rearing, comforts etc. She will fill in the missing gaps with other men where necessary, if one man can't fulfill all of her needs. The moment a male fails to fulfill the need she kept him around for, she will ruthlessly discard him and move on like he never existed. You can see this all of the time when normies talk about how "she's like a completely different person" after she divorces him and bleeds him dry. No, nigger, you just got fooled until you were no longer useful to her.

Psychologists will gaslight you (either from ignorance or from malice) and say that women "emotionally move on" quicker because they started doing so much longer than the men and have already taken the time to process their emotions. The reality is that they never had those emotions. She'll cheat on a man and not feel an iota of guilt, because (in her mind) it's his fault for not being the man to fulfill her needs. When she leaves him it'll look like she doesn't love him anymore, but she never did.

Having said all of this, they do feel something, but it's not "love" (romance is a male ideal). What they feel is the evolutionary analogue of the feeling of winning. What you see as "love" from the outside is the sensation of their pinnacle of victory as a human female - that being the feeling of securing the DNA and security (physical, financial, provisional, or some combination thereof) of a top-tier male that she can't realistically do better than, given her circumstances and lot in life (DNA, social station etc.).
Hmm, yea those are some good points

water appears to be wet yet again

Obviously. Thinking otherwise is gigacope. They can and do genuinely love men. Just not you.

They don't even love Chad , they just use him as a sex toy or for their own benefits , be it money , status or whatever , Women can only love themselves or other Women ( because all Women are Bi )

@Luzifer @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler @CruxGammata @Govid_Dorious @30klhlvwizard @2002AryanMaxxed1488

They don't even love Chad , they just use him as a sex toy or for their own benefits , be it money , status or whatever , Women can only love themselves or other Women ( because all Women are Bi )

@Luzifer @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler @CruxGammata @Govid_Dorious @30klhlvwizard @2002AryanMaxxed1488
Why u tagging them

foids get their pussy wet when they see good looking chad. = love.

The blackpill sounds too extreme to me sometimes. "Women are evil and they can't love men ever!!!"

Pure cope. I've seen women completely drooling over guys , caring for him and being 100% loyal to them.

But only if it's some good looking guy. I think this has to do with their high standards and more options. They do love men just not our kind
That statement is true to some extent, but it is missing some information. They are only drooling and caring to chad. However, us they treat us as subhuman.

Foids only love themselves