Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women did this to us. With revenge in mind women reduced us to level of insects. They WILL pay for what they've done with punishments worse than death

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
DEATH IS TOO GOOD FOR THE EVIL PARASITISM OF WOMEN.

Simple ER/Cho massacre won't be enough because ultimately, death is an escape and a release from all earthly and material suffering. What women need to be subjected to is everlasting torture of their souls with never-ending despair. Death should be too good for them. Their pain and agony should be constant, unbearable, inescapable, and eternal.

Women are jew-like parasites who hate hard manual labor above all else. Therefore, I suggest that we subject them to the most backbreaking, most psychologically devastating, and physically hazardous labor imaginable. Make them toil day and night in mines and oil rigs. Make them clean the dirtiest and shittiest of toilets. And most importantly, make them work and live in a way which erodes their physical beauty, sexuality, and softness little by little everyday while depriving them of nutrition, sleep, and comfort because this is the source of their power and goddesshood.

Any woman who refuses to obey should be dragged down into the darkest of torture chambers and subjected to the worst medieval torture that makes everyday backbreaking labor feel like heaven!

Simultaneously, in contrast to women's slave labor status, we men must be fully looksmaxxed, eating the best foods, and living the most comfortable of lives. Exposure to this contrast is meant to psychologically break women into a zombie-like state of helplessness and despair. Its meant to destroy their psyche in the very same way that they've done to us through social media.

join some foreign russian batallion and commit crimes against humanity (in video game) :feelsLSD::feelsdevil:

join some foreign russian batallion and commit crimes against humanity (in video game) :feelsLSD::feelsdevil:
ENDLESS HARDCORE TORTUROUS RAPES OF JEWKRAINIAN SLUTSSS!!! :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

S l1600

@DarkStar OUR DESTINY AWAITS! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: NAZBOL SUPREMACY NOWWW!!
i want to commit atrocities with my brocels but unfortunately that's just a fantasy of mine and its never happening, sucks that we cannot unite somehow. All in video game and not real life.

If hell is real, I feel like the majority of people there are women lmao

i want to commit atrocities with my brocels but unfortunately that's just a fantasy of mine and its never happening, sucks that we cannot unite somehow. All in video game and not real life.
:cryfeels::cryfeels:

women will keep living a better and better life while it gets worse for us

women will keep living a better and better life while it gets worse for us
No there will be a turning point. A severe correction is inevitable.

nah just kill them it's faster

I will join you too incels (brothers) in arms. :feelsdevil: :yes::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
@DarkStar OUR DESTINY AWAITS! :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: NAZBOL SUPREMACY NOWWW!!
EUROPEAN & NORTH-AMERICAN NAZBOL SUPREMACY

TOGETHER, WE WILL CLEANSE OUR COUNTRIES FROM RICHFAGS, JEWS, DEGENERATE FAGGOTS, SHITSKINS, AND PUT FOIDS BACK IN THEIR PLACE

WHO WILL JOIN ME? INSHALLAH THE ROMAN & GERMANIC EAGLE RISE AGAIN

@Ron.Belgrade @Chudpreet @Regenerator @WorthlessSlavicShit

@
Ron.Belgrade
@Ron.Belgrade @
Chudpreet
@Chudpreet @
Regenerator
@Regenerator @
WorthlessSlavicShit
@WorthlessSlavicShit
sign me up gandalf

EUROPEAN & NORTH-AMERICAN NAZBOL SUPREMACY

TOGETHER, WE WILL CLEANSE OUR COUNTRIES FROM RICHFAGS, JEWS, DEGENERATE FAGGOTS, SHITSKINS, AND PUT FOIDS BACK IN THEIR PLACE

@Ron.Belgrade @Chudpreet @Regenerator @WorthlessSlavicShit
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::dab::dab::feelzez::feelzez:

Women did this to us.​

No there will be a turning point. A severe correction is inevitable.
in your opinion when will the turning point happen, or what prerequisities must be fulfilled for it to happen?
I mean, there must be a point where the CFR, Bilderberg, WEF, Trilateral Commision, CIA etc kikes will decide during their shitty secret meeting "ok our goals have been achieved, we stop pushing feminism from now".

ad2701a2-bbd0-4c1a-9a4a-462ffcb79468_f1400x900

in your opinion when will the turning point happen, or what prerequisities must be fulfilled for it to happen?
Next 50 years after lots of bloodshed. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
I mean, there must be a point where the CFR, Bilderberg, WEF, Trilateral Commision, CIA etc kikes will decide during their shitty secret meeting "ok our goals have been achieved, we stop pushing feminism from now".
These jews will all be executed.

@Fat Link pin please.

Next 50 years after lots of bloodshed. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

These jews will all be executed.
You know that it will be not easy to genocide those giga kikes protected by thousand of zogbots now. It was possible 70 years ago but now? :feelshehe:

You know that it will be not easy to genocide those giga kikes protected by thousand of zogbots now. It was possible 70 years ago but now? :feelshehe:
That's why the zogbots and zogdogs need to die too. Like I said, the next 50 years will see lots of bloodshed. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:

Enslave the hole people

Simultaneously, in contrast to women's slave labor status, we men must be fully looksmaxxed, eating the best foods, and living the most comfortable of lives. Exposure to this contrast is meant to psychologically break women into a zombie-like state of helplessness and despair. Its meant to destroy their psyche in the very same way that they've done to us through social media.
Unfathomably based.

I must recognize that you have gotten to the core of the blackpill ideology. It is about revenge rather than suffering.
Our rage needs to materialize not in a destructive way but rather in a transformative fashion. We need to restore the patriarchy and put women in their place.

Unfathomably based.
I must recognize that you have gotten to the core of the blackpill ideology.
I'm only this blackpilled because my suffering and agony is tremendous as is my sheer contempt and hatred for all of humanity. I hate existence so much that I'm practically near death mentally.
We need to restore the patriarchy and put women in their place.
When we are done, women will be erased from public space. They will be locked away in dungeons with no sunlight ready to be used and abused as we see fit. We will reduce women's worth to nothing through full automation of female sexual and reproductive labor with perfectly realistic sex dolls that have realistic skin texture, warmth, muscle, and fat, as well as artificial wombs which outperform the natural womb of mothers. Women will regret every challenging us men, for we are superior and more human than them.

reduce women's worth to nothing through full automation of female sexual and reproductive labor with perfectly realistic sex dolls that have realistic skin texture, warmth, muscle, and fat, as well as artificial wombs which outperform the natural womb of mothers
I am perfectly content with having women only be worth their uterus and tits and nothing more. Right now hyper realistic sex dolls and artificial wombs are a thing of the future.

Anyhow I am personally a tech skeptic so I really don't have any hope for a higher technological future. Uncle Ted was right about technology not being necessarily good. The most likely scenario is going to be foids using machines to do their work for them while they lazily sit all day and don't do any actual work. Just look at how every manner of household appliance have basically made housekeeping something a 10 year old can do within an hour for a week's worth of cleaning.

Now I understand your hatred, however what you do with your house foid is going to irrelevant in a patriarchal future. You can have house foids, field foids whatever you want. Technology still has a long way to go and that is presuming that you could ever afford it as a broke inkie. I'd rather we just topple the gynocracy and replace it with a patriarchal system.

Simple ER/Cho massacre won't be enough because ultimately, death is an escape and a release from all earthly and material suffering. What women need to be subjected to is everlasting torture of their souls with never-ending despair. Death should be too good for them. Their pain and agony should be constant, unbearable, inescapable, and eternal.

Women are jew-like parasites who hate hard manual labor above all else. Therefore, I suggest that we subject them to the most backbreaking, most psychologically devastating, and physically hazardous labor imaginable. Make them toil day and night in mines and oil rigs. Make them clean the dirtiest and shittiest of toilets. And most importantly, make them work and live in a way which erodes their physical beauty, sexuality, and softness little by little everyday while depriving them of nutrition, sleep, and comfort because this is the source of their power and goddesshood.

Any woman who refuses to obey should be dragged down into the darkest of torture chambers and subjected to the worst medieval torture that makes everyday backbreaking labor feel like heaven!

Hello correct department we have a winner

Wipe foids, the means of reproduction, all suffering ends overnight. The damage in "relationship" between men and foids will only get worse and it's actually good. The sooner young men collectively snap, the better. In GTA 6 obviously.

:bigbrain:

Wipe foids, the means of reproduction, all suffering ends overnight. The damage in "relationship" between men and foids will only get worse and it's actually good. The sooner young men collectively snap, the better. In GTA 6 obviously.
:feelsokman::feelsokman:

Women must be relegated to status of eunuchs, turned into sexless slaves that serve incel men and our beautiful waifu bots. They must endure ultimate humiliation, toiling away on useless meaningless tasks while they watch us live happy fulfilling lives with their perfected android forms. Women must be forced to experience what its like to live in a world where everyone but them can experience love.