Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Women detected, opinion rejected.

This is the only advice to ever accept from gymbro redpillers

opinion discarded + tits requested

Wasting time debating with foids is useless. They live in solipsist delusion.
its only (slightly) worth trying to rationalize with their bluepill militia

The Disney ascension story of a Kurdcel ethnic.

The Disney ascension story of a Kurdcel ethnic.
Irrelevant. Women detected, opinion rejected. It may become a blackpill mantra actually.

debating with foids
Every time I see men attempt that I cringe. I guess mostly youngcels are guilty of that because they're yet to understand that most foids/normiefaggots are barely sentient, you can't "debate" with these creatures, they don't have rational standpoints for you to debate with, only emotions.

Who would ever debate with foids jfl
The niggers on Reddit. Many brocels here doing that shit.
If It comes from a foid, reject instantly.

It was black pill before the black pill had its name.
The blackpill and the analytical redpill are the same thing. The redpill came first, however, the redpill focused to much on how foids behave while the blackpill focused in what foids really want. Then, the conclusions of both are separate.

The niggers on Reddit. Many brocels here doing that shit.
If It comes from a foid, reject instantly.
If it comes from a foid I rarely take it seriously due to how emotional they get while arguing

The blackpill and the analytical redpill are the same thing.
I don't think that's accurate. The reason being is that the core of the red pill (with respect to the subject of women and dating) is that attraction cannot be negotiated, but men can adopt certain behaviors (including increasing status through moneymaxxing) and "game," which is just modifying your personality and behaviors to adopt certain characteristics that women naturally find attractive (dominant, aggressive etc.). The core of the black pill (with respect to the subject of women and dating), however, is that attraction is based on certain evolutionary characteristics that are immutable, such as face and height, and that you can't really fake those things (surgerymaxxers may disagree).

I don't think that's accurate. The reason being is that the core of the red pill (with respect to the subject of women and dating) is that attraction cannot be negotiated, but men can adopt certain behaviors (including increasing status through moneymaxxing) and "game," which is just modifying your personality and behaviors to adopt certain characteristics that women naturally find attractive (dominant, aggressive etc.). The core of the black pill (with respect to the subject of women and dating), however, is that attraction is based on certain evolutionary characteristics that are immutable, such as face and height, and that you can't really fake those things (surgerymaxxers may disagree).
The analytical redpill does not offer any solutions, but limits itself to analyze foids' behaviour. That's why the old redpillers only posted foids doing their shit and their hypocresy. That's why I consider similar to the blackpill in its analysis on foids. But then, the conclusions are different yeah.

I don't know what analytical redpill is but if it's what I think it is then they could be the same thing. They say, you gotta be amongst the top whatever percent of men, which means majority of men are not going to be losers. You wanna get girls, which means you're actively contributing to the incel problem. It's just that the 'red-pill' advices are worded in a way that men don't discovers that those advices are euphemisms for the battle-royal they are being manipulated into participating.

I don't know what analytical redpill is but if it's what I think it is then they could be the same thing. They say, you gotta be amongst the top whatever percent of men, which means majority of men are not going to be losers. You wanna get girls, which means you're actively contributing to the incel problem. It's just that the 'red-pill' advices are worded in a way that men don't discovers that those advices are euphemisms for the battle-royal they are being manipulated into participating.
Red pill advice works for guys who don't - shouldn't - really need it. That's the irony of it. "Stay healthy, make money, be your own man, don't be a pussy to women," and whatever else the fuck they harp about is not saying anything revolutionary that doesn't already work for normies and above. The PUAs took the red pill and gamified it. It's all shit your dad would have taught you growing up 80 years ago. With feminism, the gynocracy, and all of this other shit, men forgot how to be men, and need these surrogate older brothers and fathers to remind them. All of that cancer (feminism, sexual liberation movement etc.) also made it much harder for men in general to partner up with women who now have a buffet of options and have the choice to blow out their holes for chad during the best years of their life. Naturally, they almost always opt for that choice, leaving a large percentage of men single and hopeless.

The underlying problem, however, is that if you're an ugly subhuman, she'll never be attracted to you in any real sense. Even in an old school traditional system where she's dependent on you and you're the man of the house, she's still going to be fantasizing about other men while she's engaging in the chore (in her eyes) of sexually pleasing her husband - you. The black pill pulls no punches and reminds you that she's with you for reasons other than you, and that the moment you're no longer useful to her, she'll leave faster than a nigger after impregnating the 5th woman that month.

The underlying problem, however, is that if you're an ugly subhuman, she'll never be attracted to you in any real sense. Even in an old school traditional system where she's dependent on you and you're the man of the house, she's still going to be fantasizing about other men while she's engaging in the chore (in her eyes) of sexually pleasing her husband - you. The black pill pulls no punches and reminds you that she's with you for reasons other than you, and that the moment you're no longer useful to her, she'll leave faster than a nigger after impregnating the 5th woman that month.
"They say, you gotta be amongst the top whatever percent of men, which means majority of men are going to be losers. You wanna get girls, which means you're actively contributing to the incel problem." (correction. my dyslexia getting worse by day.)

I thought these two examples already cleared it up. Yes, even if you moneymax and get a foid, you're just getting a tradwhore. It's men who are seen as objects. Men for their own sanity should opt for gender segregation. Nothing would give me more joy than charging foids a fortune for daily basic necessities, not even sex. But for most men to accept foids aren't attracted to them and turn sadistic towards that gender seems impossible.

Btw, no need to be so aggressive in making your point, by talking in second person. LOL!

Last edited:
nevermind.
Using the second person is perfectly fine when using examples to make your point, since I'm not talking about myself or you in particular. How is usage of the second person aggressive? So again, WTF are you talking about?