Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women destroy all quality male spaces. Vaginal corruption

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Warning: water might be wet

I remember being on an incel discord server a few years ago. It was a fairly enjoyable experience as the only users were incels. During those days we had many an enjoyable conversation. Everything was perfect, untill... A female arrived.

Initially members would simply rag on her. I joined in on it too. I was under the delusional impression that the intention was to make her leave and have fun whilst doing so. Predictably in retrospect I couldn't be more wrong. The female in question leaked an incels DMS revealing he had asked for nudes. I wasn't mad and I'm still not mad at him for doing so. I understand that we all need sexual nourishment in some way. (I'm not one of those cucks who believes incel means being asexual and never trying) However I was upset that this female was creating unnecessary drama and requested she be banned. Thankfully she was.

Unfortunately that was only the begining of the end for this discord. With new moderation soon taking control, more foids started being allowed into the server. Before long incels I thought were my friends were trashing me behind my back. After the influx of foids came a burst of normies, and
even chads. Ofc they all immediately started orbiting the foids.

What was once a haven for incels rapidly devolved into a sexual competition where men mindlessly argued and women flaunted their pussy around for attention.

This was a horribly brutal experience and it led me to realize that women cannot be allowed in to any good space. If they are even the coldest of incels might be corrupted by the temptation of her vagina.

so many brutal memories on discord

that's why SaSu is shit

Sanctioned Suicide
That site is a gynocentric hellhole. I agree. If you actually post a suicide method that's easy and works, a million foids will tell you it doesn't. They just want attention.

That site is a gynocentric hellhole. I agree. If you actually post a suicide method that's easy and works, a million foids will tell you it doesn't. They just want attention.
btw you sound like you have done it. Do you have one ?

btw you sound like you have done it. Do you have one ?
Someone else here posted a method that works well supposedly. Helium+ gasmask

i remember when i had mod on a discord server and got demoted and banned for insulting foids. Every time a woman joins a server, all the attention goes to them and they become a protected species. People on this forum like to shit on foids but tbh 90% would turn into cucks if a foid gave them attention.

A internet community I loved and was genuinely funny as fuck for ruined by foids and normies

i remember when i had mod on a discord server and got demoted and banned for insulting foids. Every time a woman joins a server, all the attention goes to them and they become a protected species. People on this forum like to shit on foids but tbh 90% would turn into cucks if a foid gave them attention.
True. I had a similar experience. I created a server that grew relatively popular and got betrayed and thrown out because I banned a thot. The guy who betrayed me was a so called mysognisistic incel too.

But somehow we can't judge women as guilty if it's men who submit to this.

But somehow we can't judge women as guilty if it's men who submit to this.
I was about to say that it sounds less like women destroyed the Discord but more like the men destroyed the Discord in the presence of women.