Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women despise neurotic men

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
For women they effortlessly get into large social groups and parties. It's like as normal as breathing. If only you knew just how effortless and commonplace this is for them. So when a weirdo is exempt from that, what do you think she considers of him? a loser with a small dick by default.

It's compounded by the fact that being a neurotic is usually effect of being ugly, so no chance to socialize and be "normalized".

It is truly over if you are not both NT and 8+ in 2020 though. It is so over I cannot even describe it

Even if you to LARP as a normshit they will sniff you out like hounds and destroy all your chances for it.i tried to pretend to be NT all the time but everyone was still weirded out by me

In other words : its over .

For women they effortlessly get into large social groups and parties. It's like as normal as breathing. If only you knew just how effortless and commonplace this is for them. So when a weirdo is exempt from that, what do you think she considers of him? a loser with a small dick by default.

It's compounded by the fact that being a neurotic is usually effect of being ugly, so no chance to socialize and be "normalized".

It is truly over if you are not both NT and 8+ in 2020 though. It is so over I cannot even describe it
Our life experience is so different from them, we life in a different world.

I despise the fact that they will never let us in their world, I never had the opportunity to develop socially due to the fact that everyone actively avoids my subhuman ass.

I was born missing a chromosome, I suppose the one I'm missing must have something to do with sociality. I'm perpetually alone except for the few family members I do have, when they're gone I'm going to live in true solitude and despair.

I'm fucking done, this world is gay as hell.

I despise the fact that they will never let us in their world, I never had the opportunity to develop socially due to the fact that everyone actively avoids my subhuman ass.

I was born missing a chromosome, I suppose the one I'm missing must have something to do with sociality. I'm perpetually alone except for the few family members I do have, when they're gone I'm going to live in true solitude and despair.

I'm fucking done, this world is gay as hell.
Yes. They will NEVER let you into "normal" society and will condemn you to rot in a pool of neurotic piss endlessly.

Yes. They will NEVER let you into "normal" society and will condemn you to rot in a pool of neurotic piss endlessly.
I swore off vengeance long ago, and instead insisted that I would fix it.

Too bad if I do succeed in fixing this society, I'll never get the supposed "best years of my life" back. :feelsbadman:

Our life experience is so different from them, we life in a different world.
This is what scares me the most about my situation
How long does a person need to be isolated that he literally cant experience normal socialization
Like his general life experience is so different than everyone that he just can't relate at all.
What is the point of no return?
Have I went past it?

What if youre akward but look like Chad?

This is what scares me the most about my situation
How long does a person need to be isolated that he literally cant experience normal socialization
Like his general life experience is so different than everyone that he just can't relate at all.
What is the point of no return?
Have I went past it?
If you are posting here, there is a good chance you will never enjoy normal socialization, even if you fix your face with surgeries, the damage has been done already. It is over.

If you are posting here, there is a good chance you will never enjoy normal socialization, even if you fix your face with surgeries, the damage has been done already. It is over.
You are right :feelsrope:

it's chad or bust

Even if you to LARP as a normshit they will sniff you out like hounds and destroy all your chances for it.i tried to pretend to be NT all the time but everyone was still weirded out by me
Fucking this 100x to the moon and back. I larped too, participated in all the normie activities u can ever think of and I'm here bcos I'm ugly and not NT. Your non-NTness or whatever u call it WILL always leak and be found out.

Fucking this 100x to the moon and back. I larped too, participated in all the normie activities u can ever think of and I'm here bcos I'm ugly and not NT. Your non-NTness or whatever u call it WILL always leak and be found out.

7s can get away with being nervous betas. 6 and below tough.. eh, that's when I start agreeing with you more.

normies and foids especially can smell autism from a mile away. there's no hiding being non-NT. it' fucking over if you're socially inept. LDAR.

What if youre akward but look like Chad?
Well in that case it doesn't matter but a NT chad would still slay more
Though I think a neurotic Chad is basically impossible 99.99% of times they get so much validation and attention from early age

I love how people bring up "neurotic chad".

The only example of a neurotic chad is a failed normie who dis extreme looksmaxxing via surgery. Very rare.