Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women Despise Incels

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
We are ugly and hence poor genetic quality. Women don't want poor genetic quality because that means their lineage will end. Hence, women hate incels (very unattractive men). It's so bad for us. If you're unattractive women won't like you. It's all about your bones.

Stop with these low quality posts
You can't stop deez nutz.
Stop with these threads, everyone on the forum already knows the "woman brain: bad geneticz=bad:"
Sky is blue

Its not about healthy genetics, its about foids wanting to please themselves no matter the cost.

Example: Women will rather have kids with mentally retarded Chad with diabetes and heart problems who will get heart attack at 40yo, all which can be inherited by kids than with a healthy asian high iq guy who eats fish and shit and he will be healthy until 100yo.

Another example: Poor subhuman foid with all the diseases will breed countless kids with other subhumans knowing those kids will be genetic dead ends with worst possible lives.

Foids abort all their kids anyway until they settle with oofy doofy betabuxxer at 30 something and have his genes carried over.

Its not about healthy genetics, its about foids wanting to please themselves no matter the cost.

Example: Women will rather have kids with mentally retarded Chad with diabetes and heart problems who will get heart attack at 40yo, all which can be inherited by kids than with a healthy asian high iq guy who eats fish and shit and he will be healthy until 100yo.

Another example: Poor subhuman foid with all the diseases will breed countless kids with other subhumans knowing those kids will be genetic dead ends with worst possible lives.

Foids abort all their kids anyway until they settle with oofy doofy betabuxxer at 30 something and have his genes carried over.
They pick Chad because despite his heart and diabetes issues he still is more attractive and looks like he has better genetics and will probably give better kids

They pick Chad because despite his heart and diabetes issues he still is more attractive and looks like he has better genetics and will probably give better kids
They choose him for pleasure, in this time when there are no consequences for sex (forced marriage, arranged marriage, slutshaming, having to carry out pregnancy and raise the kids, etc) its all about pleasure. Humans never lived in the more sex culture driven society.

Watched my crush getting fucked right in front of me.

I was at a party and everyone was getting drunk and it was so loud, so I decided to go to the bathroom for a while to rest. I heard my Crush's voice from a room and I opened it and saw her riding on one of my band friends and both of them were fully naked and she was moaning very loudly. I immediately closed and ran away to the bathroom and cried there for 10 minutes until I decided to run out of there and back to my home.

I loved her for 5 years and we were the bestest of friends so I got devastated and I didn't show up to band practice for a few weeks because I felt so betrayed. Then I got a snapchat from the person who my crush had sex with, it was a video of him fucking her brains out with the caption "Show up bitchboy ahahahahah". He was my friend and HE KNEW I had a crush on her. I feel so fucking depressed right now I want to fucking kill myself FUCK LIFE FUCK BOTH OF THEM.

Edit: Comments asking me why I didn't confess, it's because I was really shy and I'm just ugly. I also calculated for her to wait for 10 years at least until we could get married after college, she only had a handful of male friends.

Edit 2: I hate to admit but I masturbated multiple times to the video my friend sent to me because that's the only time I will see my crush naked. It doesn't work, it just makes me even more depressed afterwards. Thanks for the supportive comments guys, they mean a lot.

We are ugly and hence poor genetic quality. Women don't want poor genetic quality because that means their lineage will end. Hence, women hate incels (very unattractive men). It's so bad for us. If you're unattractive women won't like you. It's all about your bones.
JFL for thinking they care about lineage. They only want pleasure and fun. Women are the biggest traitors, they don’t care about their family, lineage or their country

JFL for thinking they care about lineage. They only want pleasure and fun. Women are the biggest traitors, they don’t care about their family, lineage or their country
Yeah, the most obvious example of that are noodlewhores.

Why are you attracted to hot women Grinch?

fucking fakecel :feelsree: