Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women deserve to be in abusive relationships

• Thread starter South_of_Heaven
  • Start date
South_of_Heaven

South_of_Heaven

Greycel

View: https://imgur.com/a/v0p0xkb

Women DESERVE to be with low class trash who punch their lights out everyday and left on the streets when Darnell is finished with her.

When I was enlisted military I lived in the dorms on Base for the first couple years. One girl who was in my specific squadron lived on my floor. At work everyone wondered why she was always coming in with bruises and black eyes and she always made excuses.

Went to do my laundry one night and I saw her arguing with her drunk 6 foot tall boyfriend who looked like he was about to throw her through a wall. In my head I contemplated playing “captain save a hoe” but reminded myself there was no reason for me to get into the affairs of some stupid bitch.

Despite all this she still slinks over to his room every night to ride his BBC.

Women will really put up with the worst of the worst men if they’re tall as fuck, have muscle and a big cock. Then when thrown out on the street for someone badder, they have the audacity to complain about men.

Clearly the abuse is a non issue in that relationship, let her “suffer”.

Last edited:

View: https://imgur.com/a/v0p0xkb

Women DESERVE to be with low class trash who punch their lights out everyday and left on the streets when Darnell is finished with her.

When I was enlisted military I lived in the dorms on Base for the first couple years. One girl who was in my specific squadron lived on my floor. At work everyone wondered why she was always coming in with bruises and black eyes and she always made excuses.

Went to do my laundry one night and I saw her arguing with her drunk 6 foot tall boyfriend who looked like he was about to throw her through a wall. In my head I contemplated playing “captain save a hoe” but reminded myself there was no reason for me to get into the affairs of some stupid bitch.

Despite all this she still slinks over to his room every night to ride his BBC.

Women will really put up with the worst of the worst men if they’re tall as fuck, have muscle and a big cock. Then when thrown out on the street for someone badder, they have the audacity to complain about men.

I hope the nigger cracks her skull and goes to jail and she gets buried ( all in vidya )

Also before the (( Nigger )) comments start flooding in from the mention of the dude having a BBC, I’ll oust myself by revealing that I too am a black guy lol.

Make of that what you will…

The pic was unrelated to my story but if anyone’s curious, the hoe in the picture is a OF slut.

Efilism should be the standard for one to aspire.
The default rule.

They get what they fuckin deserve.

ninja sign GIF by South Park

(in video game)

It's very messed up what was hanged on that wall. Out of all the types of men that could've been the ones who struggle with having sex or have no sex....

Eh what am I even saying, nice guys do fuck when they look like..... yep. The sun's hot, hah.:rolleyes: