Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women defending whores bragging about a high count

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJX98H7P/

This is a trend right now I think. It's absolute rage fuel. They do it and think it's something impressive. They unironically think it's impressive to be a whore as a woman. Then the comments are filled with other whores defending her.

The funniest part is it's like 99% white guys who all look the same with the exact same phenotype but since there's one or two tyrone's thrown in there, they also are praising her for being diverse :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

My gif is something someone should do to her and every slut defending her in call of duty black ops: cold war

>couldn't find pics of all of them but this a little more than half.

Holy shit. Show me one non chad or tyrone. This is disgusting. The most infurating part about this is knowing that some soy will one day marry this disgraced thing

Being a whore is as easy as taking a dump

>couldn't find pics of all of them but this a little more than half.

Holy shit. Show me one non chad or tyrone. This is disgusting. The most infurating part about this is knowing that some soy will one day marry this disgraced thing
Not a single guy there looked ugly or bald. Not a single guy looked like a turbomanlet. Yet somehow we're supposed to believe that ugly guys are slaying lmao

We r living in the age whr whores r celebrated

We are living in a polygamous society. Anything else is cope. Chads are getting most the sex.

Imagine that being your daughter

imagine being proud of this

Why are guys praised but we are shamed for sleeping around? :feels:

This makes me glad I live in an Islamic dictatorship.
This scum truly deserves to die.

Imagine that being your daughter
Precisely why I will not bring females or children in general into this degenerate world even if I had the chance. Doesn't matter how much discipline you give them, this fate is inevitable.

Why are guys praised but we are shamed for sleeping around? :feels:
I'm so tired of hearing whores bitch about this. They can't seem to grasp it takes elite genes and effort as a man to sleep around but literally nothing for a woman to. It's actually harder for a woman not to sleep around than it is to do so.

The funniest part is it's like 99% white guys who all look the same with the exact same phenotype but since there's one or two tyrone's thrown in there, they also are praising her for being diverse :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I'm not racist! Sometimes I date black guys too! :soy:

I hope her future son sees this and commits matricide.

I'm so tired of hearing whores bitch about this. They can't seem to grasp it takes elite genes and effort as a man to sleep around but literally nothing for a woman to. It's actually harder for a woman not to sleep around than it is to do so.
Yep and they constantly reward these same types of men. They bitch about "fuck boys" but can't resist them.

They bitch about "fuck boys" but can't resist them.
This is ultimately what made me hate all foids in the first place.

They're like flies heading towards a bug zapper.

Yep. Always hate how they gaslight betas into thinking they only go with those guys because of low self esteem. Yet when a non-chad approaches or dares to show any attempt they are more than confident enough to shut him down. I have no sympathy for any foid that actually has consequences for her choices in men. Sadly there are enough cucks and social programs funded by those same cucks that there is none.

It's not even that they do it because toxic guys are more dda and also gives them the chance to complain and victimize themselves to others. It's pure vanity and narcissicism.

NOT a single second.

Show me one non chad or tyrone.
Pct1