Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Women deceptive nature

Eternalifeofdoom

Eternalifeofdoom

Recruit
★★★
Women are so good at hiding their hidious acts and slutty sexual past that I'm actually going to be always insecure and fragile and never really truly happy with ascending, knowing their animalistic desire for chads alone is gonna break my heart beyond repair let along finding out about her past. Rehab Room is right women can camouflage and larap as a trad or anything really. It's oVER

Flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8

This is why they shouldn't have rights

Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri:
Once Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) went out to the Musalla (to offer the prayer) of `Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, "O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women)." They asked, "Why is it so, O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ?" He replied, "You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you." The women asked, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn't it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?" The women replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her religion." ( Sahih al-Bukhari 304)