Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Women complaining about rape are like billionaires complaining about theft

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Wizard
★★★★★
Women will complain about rape as if it's the worst thing. They will complain about men not caring enough about the fact that women are in danger of it happening to them and will even state that they're oppressed by men because of this.

It's like wow so you have all of that smv, huh? Well most men have close to zero.

This is like bill gates complaining to some starving untouchable Indian about how he's so oppressed -by that untouchable Indian and those like him- because due to his immense wealth, there is a potential for him to be robbed.

"Have you ever held your keys between your fingers? huh?"
-some stupid foid who has never fought anyone in her life

Last edited:
Imagine being so desired that you have to "worry" about being raped.

TUTORIAL MODE

Pretty much. I honestly don't take rape seriously when it's done to a foid, much less care. So whatever, I shrug whenever women talk about rape or sexual assault.

It's like a king saying he's so oppressed by the peasants because he has a tiny chance of there being an uprising and him being forced to resign.

It's women reminding men that they are so much more desirable and then twisting it into them being the ones in the lower position of the two.

Assuming there was a NAWALT virgin foid being raped I'd feel bad for her. But the average roastie who's had dozens of dicks in her pussy and ass? What's one more dick gonna do?