Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Women complain about pretty privilege but also getting asked out by men

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
If a woman is ugly as fuck, no one is going to ask her out or sexually assault her. Wouldn’t it then make sense for most foids to wish to be ugly then? Because if they are ugly, they are guaranteed to never be harassed by men and assaulted.

but i guarantee you if women had the option to lose all their looks in exchange for never being harassed or assaulted they wouldn’t. Which just proves being raped and harassed by men isn’t as bad as being ugly to them

“rape isn’t about sex it’s about power”:soy:

rape by definition is about sex because you have to be aroused to rape people. You can’t rape if your dick isn’t hard

If a woman is ugly as fuck, no one is going to ask her out or sexually assault her.

holes complain about anything and everything

Joined Dec 23, 2021

Because if they are ugly, they are guaranteed to never be harassed by men and assaulted
Thats why they go to india, to feel atractive. Tbh its not about looks, yea an ugly foid would be less likely sexualy hurrased, but they want to be sexually hurrased.

rape by definition is about sex because you have to be aroused to rape people. You can’t rape if your dick isn’t hard
This is an obvious fact that I wonder how more people don't realize.

This is an obvious fact that I wonder how more people don't realize.
For example If a straight man tried to rape another man it wouldn’t be possible because his dick wouldn’t get hard