Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women claiming to be lonely or depressed is legit infuriating

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
They all claim to be, then throw parties, go to parties and clubs, endless friends, endless notifications and messages, group chats, then STILL have the fucking nerve to claim they're lonely, depressed or introverted. It's even WORSE when they turn down the endless, thousands of social requests they get then cry about how they're a "sad bitch" or other fucking retarded bullshit like that. God damn at this point I have to bite my tongue when I hear this shit to contain the rage of screaming at the dumb useless hole. It is like someone eating at a first class restaurant complaining about being hungry to a starving African child. Fuck these whores

Last edited:
The defining feature of women is that the lowest most 'asocial' of them - will have a support system, always, while most men don't.

They would rope if they had to live like any of us for a single fucking day i swear

My honest opinion is that women and chads are unable to have depression unless it was caused by some trauma (abuse in childhood for example) they experienced in their life.

My honest opinion is that women and chads are unable to have depression unless it was caused by some trauma they experienced in their life.
Getting under 500 likes = trauma to Chad's and roasts

J7rd4tV

foid loneliness = chad does not want to commit

I hate these fake depth fucks

My honest opinion is that women and chads are unable to have depression unless it was caused by some trauma (abuse in childhood for example) they experienced in their life.

Women are easily accepted into social circles everywhere. This is an occurrence that has been happening since the dawn of humanity --- a foid was less of a threat and was easily taken in by the tribe. It is one of the reasons that a lonely woman is impossible, she will always have society's support.
When I hear about a foid being "lonely" and "depressed", in my mind, I'm thinking : 'Fuck you bitch. You can get a free meal by leading any random idiot on. You can fuck whomever you want and your chances of rejection are close to nil. People will automatically like you for the most part and not perceive you as a threat.'

A depressed man is legit. A depressed woman is screaming for attention.

What's funny is they tend to tell us we blow our problems out of proportion also.

Pure projection from them srs

They do get it but its over dumb shit like their bf leaving them

They do get it but its over dumb shit like their bf leaving them
That's not depression, nowadays people easily claim them feeling "sad" is depression, so it doesn't count.
I mean depression as in you actually got diagnosed for it.

That's not depression, nowadays people easily claim them feeling "sad" is depression, so it doesn't count.
I mean depression as in you actually got diagnosed for it.
No such thing as depression

They all claim to be, then throw parties, go to parties and clubs, endless friends, endless notifications and messages, group chats, then STILL have the fucking nerve to claim they're lonely, depressed or introverted. It's even WORSE when they turn down the endless, thousands of social requests they get then cry about how they're a "sad bitch" or other fucking retarded bullshit like that. God damn at this point I have to bite my tongue when I hear this shit to contain the rage of screaming at the dumb useless hole. It is like someone eating at a first class restaurant complaining about being hungry to a starving African child. Fuck these whores

Reminds me of my time is psych ward. Women would have endless support networks yet were still miserable because they weren't Stacies.

Reminds me of my time is psych ward. Women would have endless support networks yet were still miserable because they weren't Stacies.
The fact women get "depressed" over being ugly only strengthens the blackpill about how all women care about is looks

Foid depression = attention seeking

Depressed and lonely woman=chad doesn't want to fuck her despite having multiple orbiters

Very infuriating. I'm literally shaking

Infuriates me

Women are easily accepted into social circles everywhere. This is an occurrence that has been happening since the dawn of humanity --- a foid was less of a threat and was easily taken in by the tribe. It is one of the reasons that a lonely woman is impossible, she will always have society's support.
When I hear about a foid being "lonely" and "depressed", in my mind, I'm thinking : 'Fuck you bitch. You can get a free meal by leading any random idiot on. You can fuck whomever you want and your chances of rejection are close to nil. People will automatically like you for the most part and not perceive you as a threat.'

A depressed man is legit. A depressed woman is screaming for attention.
Depresses me

Femcels: "men only want stacies. Male loneliness is a myth."
Me: well, honey, chads get with stacies. Those men are chads, stop chasing Chads and date average dudes. We incels dont expect stacies, we just generally don't want fatties.
<Silent cricket noises emerges>

It really looks like mental illness is trendy and a "quirky" thing to women. I've seen many videos by foids on Youtube claiming to have some kind of personality disorder but they state they haven't even been diagnosed. They also have a boyfriend/husband and an active social life. It's really ragefuel.

The fact women get "depressed" over being ugly only strengthens the blackpill about how all women care about is looks
Funny you say that, isn't that how we all are at the current moment?