Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women claiming to be asexual...

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Is a sign of wanting attention and affection, they put the image of being unwanted to refuse to have sex with men of a lower caliber. Don't ever trust asexual women, as their getting much more action than us Incels. A lot of them still date, get married, and have children. Sure, they maybe women out there with lower sex drives. There's also been the whole "sapiosexual" thing years ago, where women claim to only want to be with someone that's intelligent, but we all know that its bullshit, and it totally just means that they want to date a Chad with glasses. Generally, those things are just a scapegoat to leverage up their sympathy points.

Also I've been on a asexual forum, the relationship section of that forum had more posts/threads than the general section. Interestingly enough, typically a lot of these people are unattractive, or on the low tier Normie scale. They put themselves into the asexual box, because they feel like their not good enough to score someone that's a couple of points above their looksmatched.

Here's one of these cases of a woman BSing with the whole asexuality thing.

PAY-Sandra-Bellamy.jpg

"Sandra Bellamy, 39, describes herself as a "heteroromantic asexual" and says she will only date men who look like John Travolta's character in Grease."

She's just simply playing or acting out to be an asexual whilst waiting out for Chad. 

This is a response to @_incelinside in my other thread.

Feel free to say anything guys :)

Never trust women in 2018

asexual is a meme.

it is biologically impossible to be asexual anyone who says they are is lying

I agree with your post! It seems misantrophy is the way in general.

Yeah I agree most women BS about being asexual and perhaps there's no such thing but the women with the lowest sex drives are the least likely to cuck

Yoyo said:
Never trust women in 2018
Or better yet don't trust anyone in 2018 ;).

Virginp0wers said:
asexual is a meme.
I wouldn't say it's a total meme, but people overly abuse that term like, i.e. depression. It's like claiming something you may not have.

Garbage said:
it is biologically impossible to be asexual anyone who says they are is lying
Yes, most of us desire sex, and warmth, and this correlates to Maslows Hierarchy of Needs.

Maeror said:
I agree with your post! It seems misantrophy is the way in general.
It's natural for most Incels to revel in misanthropy with the amount of shit, that has happened in our lives.

_incelinside said:
Yeah I agree most women BS about being asexual and perhaps there's no such thing but the women with the lowest sex drives are the least likely to cuck
In a way, that's conversely true, but from the get-go, women have lower sex drives than men. But if she has better opportunities coming along, you better believe she'll take it, regardless if she's sexual active or not.

Black and white thinking. I'm not asexual therefore no one can be.

God, I hate women so much.They obfuscate everything about themselves.

Homosapicuckus said:
Black and white thinking. I'm not asexual therefore no one can be.
I don't disagree with you. But it just comes to a point, where they abuse the term like, i.e. depression, some words lose a bit of its meaning, and sometimes gain a new connotation to it (perhaps resulting in a meaning for that word?). Now, most people see depression = sad, like if someone loses in a video game, they'll be like "I'm depressed." People are already using those words nonchalantly.

It probably does seem like an somewhat elitist thing to say those "that those suffer the most have real depression" and it does seem like I'm playing oppression olympics here. But that's not my intention.

Most people here already ridicule red pill like thinking, there's nothing with being a bit of an elitist, it's natural, and it enables us to move on or evolve ;).

Weirdcel said:
God, I hate women so much.They obfuscate everything about themselves.
Don't revel in your rage too much, but its better to accept things for what they are, and let go off things.

KyloRen said:
Thanks <3.

Some more black pill stuff to come tommorrow ;)

It's hard to conjure up new ideas, once you have 4000+ posts...

Simp said:
All women are Chadsexual.
Lol, nice one, that has to be the joke of day ;).

"Well, I'm an asexual Mother, and my child is fully aware and very accepting of my asexuality... And I'm the daughter of an asexual parent - So both myself and my child are children of one asexual parent!" ~ Some asexual mother.

Lol.

Just like married mothers with social anxiety. It is complete and utter bullshit. Those liars deserve no respect.

This is how women get betabux without sex

Then again, asexuality is a myth.

It is not possible for a mammal to be asexual.

Female objects use the term as fashion statement. They still fuck chad 3 times a week.