Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Women claiming they have depression infuriates me.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
There are little things that annoy me more than women claiming they're depressed. WOMEN ARE INCAPABLE OF DEPRESSION. A person with constant validation by everyone cannot feel true depression. These women claiming they're depressed couldn't last a day as an incel.

Judgemental much? How would you feel if chad didn't respond to your texts for 17 minutes?

Well bad is relative, therefore it stands to reason that depression for one individual might stem from circumstances which would be laughable to another. Chad not texting his cumdumpster enough could be perceived as quite a large problem, provided that the foid in question has no more severe issues.

Kinda reminds me of foids claiming that they're lonely. By my standards, they don't know what loneliness is, however they truly believe that they're lonely. I suspect it has to do with good and bad outcomes being perceived in different ways, that any positives are invisible without some form of discomfort to contrast them upon. You have to realize that the constant validation that a foid receives is merely the status quo to her, she doesn't see it as "good" but merely normal. However a disruption in her usual influx of affirming validation, well she sees that as a legitimate "bad".

Hatefull inkwell

Well bad is relative, therefore it stands to reason that depression for one individual might stem from circumstances which would be laughable to another. Chad not texting his cumdumpster enough could be perceived as quite a large problem, provided that the foid in question has no more severe issues.

Kinda reminds me of foids claiming that they're lonely. By my standards, they don't know what loneliness is, however they truly believe that they're lonely. I suspect it has to do with good and bad outcomes being perceived in different ways, that any positives are invisible without some form of discomfort to contrast them upon. You have to realize that the constant validation that a foid receives is merely the status quo to her, she doesn't see it as "good" but merely normal. However a disruption in her usual influx of affirming validation, well she sees that as a legitimate "bad".
Tsubasa Hanekawa eNonZCtjD b

I missed reading your high iq posts.

I still can't get how women can be this low iq. I'm aware enough to know that i don't know what real hunger is. So why can't women admit they don't know what real depression/loneliness is?
I'd respect them more if they did.
Also it's nice to see you man. I though you might have left for good.

yes, they never grew up because they never had to.

the only women that are well behaved are the ones that had perfect lives which never interrupted. their dads took perfect care of them, then they slid right into the arms of a chad husband who also took perfect care of them. only then does a woman behave.

the slightest difficulty and they lash out and try to take their revenge on everyone around them with their hysterics, even family.

tsubasa-hanekawa-enonzctjd-b-jpg.150499

I missed reading your high iq posts.

They are very solipsistic individuals. Their idea of depression is laughable to us

never once have i seen a "depressed" foid have any real problems

I think the problem is women arent smart enough to actually know when they are depressed. They think because chad pump and dumped her twice that week, and shes sad and so sick of it, that it makes her depressed