Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women care about looks less when they get older?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
What are the mechanistics behind this cope. I don’t believe it.

Seems like a tactic for men to white knight.

Sounds like they’re just more desperate if anything but not that they don’t care about looks just their ego gets more afraid to get hurt

I think it's because women become less attractive as they get older so they have lesser options which makes them have to settle for lower.

She'd still go for chad if she could

Because women are more willing to partake in glorified prostitution as they get older in exchange for financial stability aka betabux. I doubt this will be as present in gen z since girls can easily just milk an online orbiter.

Depends on what you mean by “older”, older as in 30s and 40? Literally Old Women?

If were talking about 30s and 40s, they still care quite a bit, a lot of them still won’t settle cause Chad is still willing to fuck them, especially if they’re still good looking at that age.

Depends on what you mean by “older”, older as in 30s and 40? Literally Old Women?

If were talking about 30s and 40s, they still care quite a bit, a lot of them still won’t settle cause Chad is still willing to fuck them, especially if they’re still good looking at that age.
And 50?

Should be the same for 40’s, if they still look good they’ll continue to whore, if they’re looks go down they’ll chill out a bit.

The normies are right when they say a woman's preferences and standards change with age, but that's of little comfort to us. Because all that means is we'll be expected to be high earners with a strong career, it just means betabuxxing will become a more viable option

What are the mechanistics behind this cope. I don’t believe it.

Seems like a tactic for men to white knight.
People like to make false statements in the form of futuristic projections, this is also an example. They discard any type of reason and ecology and, instead, propose attributions, assumptions, whatever. The human being, old or young, is a HUMAN being, is anthropophysiological and psychoanthropological, therefore is equally human. Nothing changes.In fact, stating a false idea, according to the context, is basically redpill's job, as they predominantly create false stories, it's the same idea as mgtow, "my God, men will disappear and women will be missed and 'guilty', I'm mgtow, a man of high value", a lie, it's just him being a neo-lying denialist.

And women “stop” running after chad, because they know and understand that they are rare, so she takes a betabuxx and sits on her lover's dick, or else she is irritated all the time with her husband, looking for a fight, divorce, anyway. And betabuxx uses his superficial mentality about incomplete analyzes in his reductionism, just to promote himself through his inflated ego: “I'm a man, bro, I have a wife and I'm married, stop being an incel”. It's always an idiot asserting himself through collective adjectives propagated by foid in the male psyche through instincts.

Women are pragmatic in all their desires. Most of the time they get what they want, even if it is for a certain period of time.

The bluepill man is always creating unrealistic fantasies within his own concepts, to maintain his route of “sacrifices” to be part of that something (whatever it may be).

Last edited:

Women care about looks less when they get older?​

It's possible. But only if they're old and out of shape. But even then, they'll pick a good looking dude over a sub5.

Sounds like they’re just more desperate if anything but not that they don’t care about looks just their ego gets more afraid to get hurt
Answered your question right here