Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Women can't suffer from 'x' mental illness"

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
One of the most low IQ things i've heard repeated on this website. They can obviously be affected by these illnesses but the point is there is a crucial difference when incel suffering from the same illness compared to a femoid.
1. What they suffer from is more fixable than what we suffer from because the root causes are different
2. If they are ill, the suffering is less likely to be as long term because they have better emotional support and more sincere validation

They don't really suffer from mental illness. It's more apt to say they are a little annoyed from mental illness.

Mental illness is a response to being of low status, and women never fall below a certain threshold of status because vagina, eggs.

Jordan Peterson talked about this, depressed lobsters.

They won't ever have mental illness due to circumstances (maybe PTSD or other emotional issues if raped, but that's about it)

They don't really suffer from mental illness. It's more apt to say they are a little annoyed from mental illness.

Mental illness is a response to being of low status, and women never fall below a certain threshold of status because vagina, eggs.

Jordan Peterson talked about this, depressed lobsters.

yeah females comparing what they suffer from to us is like comparing being slightly hungry to famine in a third world country

To some degree, yeah.

I think that's true.

They won't ever have mental illness due to circumstances (maybe PTSD or other emotional issues if raped, but that's about it)
It would have to be a legit rape though. Not the she regretted it the next day, or the she was too tipsy kind.

What about Schizophrenia? Mental illness can be hereditary.

I still like the "females cannot be depressed" meme. Almost as good as "roast beef" meme.

They can have the mental illness, but they won't suffer from it.

You can't suffer from mental illnes when you getting 1000 messages a day on tinder as 3/10 hamplanet.

It would have to be a legit rape though. Not the she regretted it the next day, or the she was too tipsy kind.

I don't consider that rape even lmao.