Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women cant even quarantine at home without putting on makeup

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Screenshot 20200423 1145482

JFL. Women are so dogshit ugly that they can't even just sit at home without putting on their fakeup to not remind them how ugly they truly are without it.

just imagine if that shit was banned

teehee im a stupid brainless whore teehee

just imagine if that shit was banned
There would be mass rioting on the streets, the cucks would storm the government and execute them like in the French Revolution.

I do wonder now, are makeup and salons still open as mandatory? I seriously curious about this.

View attachment 243538

JFL. Women are so dogshit ugly that they can't even just sit at home without putting on their fakeup to not remind them how ugly they truly are without it.

Imagine the monstrosity that lurks within all those layers of cake up. Foids have successfully started the movement to tarnish male achievement and make everything about looks.

Imagine the monstrosity that lurks within all those layers of cake up. Foids have successfully started the movement to tarnish male achievement and make everything about looks.
Holes are uglier than men. They're useless at even being good looking

Foids are a lie wearing a fakeup mask.