Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women can't be trusted

Meus

Meus

God
-
113d 1h 57m
Life is a struggle of everything against everything: groups, cultures, ideologies, individuals, tribes etc...

Yet women win either way. No matter which culture wins, women will adopt it simply because it is dominant, and they will love it because it is dominant. :feelshaha:

They don't participate in the game of forces and struggles, they passively wait until the winner decides to claim them. They have no stakes in this game. They aren't even interested in leaving behind a better world, because no matter what world foids always procreate and in a shitty and brutal world it is men who have to fight and suffer, not women. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Therefore you can NEVER trust women. They will never be loyal to you, only to whatever power is dominant. They are the true agents of the matrix, the puppets of the state, spies within our own walls to control and contain us. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Meanwhile this the truecel rots
★★★★
43d 20h 32m
The biggest female fantasy is open the legs to enemy invaders

D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
42d 18h 44m
Females have a natural privilege where the likes of Sharia law are the bare minimum to achieve anything resembling equality.

Even then foids are privileged.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
34d 16h 11m
Meus said:
Life is a struggle of everything against everything: groups, cultures, ideologies, individuals, tribes etc...

Yet women win either way. No matter which culture wins, women will adopt it simply because it is dominant, and they will love it because it is dominant. :feelshaha:

They don't participate in the game of forces and struggles, they passively wait until the winner decides to claim them. They have no stakes in this game. They aren't even interested in leaving behind a better world, because no matter what world foids always procreate and in a shitty and brutal world it is men who have to fight and suffer, not women. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Therefore you can NEVER trust women. They will never be loyal to you, only to whatever power is dominant. They are the true agents of the matrix, the puppets of the state, spies within our own walls to control and contain us. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Fuck’em ,let’s make these whores slaves again fucking cunts! God I hate woman so much ! Fuck fuckedy fuckfuckfuckfuck
0Energy0Happyness said:
IncelFromFinland said:
Females have a natural privilege where the likes of Sharia law are the bare minimum to achieve anything resembling equality.

Even then foids are privileged.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
147d 4h 1m
Quality blackpill. Like I always say, the women holding "welcome refugees" and BLM signs nowadays would be holding "I don't want my kids to go to school with niggers" signs 100 years ago.

Women are the ultimate conformists and even when they "rebel", it's done within the microcosmos of power of a well-consolidated subgroup.

Women's conformism is easily the most overlooked female trait in the incelsphere.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

losing my teen years
-
93d 11h 12m
You can't trust anyone
Quite recently my 2 closest friends just decided to abandon me and came up with some bullshit on why it won't work. It's almost like they were waiting for a perfect moment to get rid of me and replace me (which they did)
As a subhuman, you are always disposable and easily replaced.
No matter what, remember that you are ALWAYS alone. Dread it. Run from it. The Blackpill arrives all the same.

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
126d 8h 43m
Thats why men are killed while women are spared, she just become an asset of another guy while man would always wait for a moment to rebel. In that term men cant be trusted.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
78d 25m
Meus said:

BummerDrummer @BummerDrummer thoughts?
Mecoja said:
Thats why men are killed while women are spared, she just become an asset of another guy while man would always wait for a moment to rebel. In that term men cant be trusted.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

W

worthlessloser26

Officer
★★★★★
55d 9m
Women throw a wrench into every good thing and turn it to shit

Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
96d 41m
I wouldn't trust a women to pick up my mail or take care of my goldfish.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Preacher of Death
★★
21d 16h 34m

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Commander
★★★
75d 21h 31m
0Energy0Happyness said:
The biggest female fantasy is open the legs to handsome enemy invaders

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
49d 18h 55m
Meus said:
you can NEVER trust women.They will never be loyal to you
Water is wet

D

Deleted member 34085

I am not an Incel. I have so much sex.
-
3d 10h 11m
Extra-Samsaric said:
I wouldn't trust a women to pick up my mail or take care of my goldfish.

lifeisbullshit95

lifeisbullshit95

Another day another mental breakdown.
★★★★
28d 17h 56m
0Energy0Happyness said:
Le France...:soy:

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
-