Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women can't be truly lonely or depressed

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Women can never be truly alone. They always have the option to meet someone. Go on any app and they'll get 40 messages in a minute. They always have someone willing to listen. They can always find dates, love, and affection. They can't ever be truly lonely. Everytime I hear a woman say she's lonely, she has a bf, or friends.

They don't know real suffering. They will never understand our suffering.

Depressed

They could truly be alone and lonely and depressed.

The difference obviously is they do it by choice because they want to feel like that. We get to be stuck with it unwillingly whether we like it or not.
That's the biggest difference in it. But yeah, they technically can, but only by their own doing. When they're ready to stop being lonely and depressed, all the bitch needs to do is go online and post that she is and within seconds another foid or a guy will cheer her up easily.

This comes to mind:
Y2hl5kucev731

They could truly be alone and lonely and depressed.

The difference obviously is they do it by choice because they want to feel like that. We get to be stuck with it unwillingly whether we like it or not.
That's the biggest difference in it. But yeah, they technically can, but only by their own doing. When they're ready to stop being lonely and depressed, all the bitch needs to do is go online and post that she is and within seconds another foid or a guy will cheer her up easily.
Sure, but because how horny men and how emotional women are, women will always have a shit ton of support.
A man who doesn't fend for himself is a coward that deserves to die by society's eyes.

Women can be truly depressed and some do kill themselves. But they can't be truly depressed due to objective, complete inability (if they just asked enough men) to have intimacy with the opposite sex.

Depression is mostly chemistry.

Recently here have been posted topics about young beautiful women killing themselves (I don't celebrate that at all unlike most here, I feel very sad when a young beautiful woman kills herself, and young beatiful woman can have a genuine depression, just not because of lack of possibilities to have men).

I've been to MANY different insane asylums and it's the same everywhere: overwhelming majority of the patients are men. There's only 1 or 2 or no woman at all in the unit (of 20-40 people).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back