Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Women cannot hold a conversation for SHIT

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
I'm not trying to converse with women, I don't talk to them, but I just find it hilarious when normies tell incels to learn how to talk to women or "work on their conversational skills".

I know from Chadfishing that the average woman cannot hold a conversation to save their fucking lives. They just wait for Chad's input, or in the case of a non-Chad, they just wait for them to leave. That's it.

I cant either tbh

Cope women talk too much.

A lot of them can tbh.

Why would a woman need to know anything?

Very true. And All foids talk about with each other involves gossip and criticise people they hate.

I honestly wouldn't know what to talk about with the,. If you guys thought white foids were bad, black foids are the fucking pits.

Cope women talk too much.
They talk about bullshit though. You can't hold a conversation with them. Even chads don't have anything to talk with them (they flirt, they don't talk about stuff).

Very true. And All foids talk about with each other involves gossip and criticise people they hate.
Confirmed!

It's all monkey mind chatter of no real value.

They talk about bullshit though. You can't hold a conversation with them. Even chads don't have anything to talk with them (they flirt, they don't talk about stuff).
How do you even flirt

You talk about bullshit, and if the foid smiles and laughs at you, you have successfully flirted.
But then there's the shit women talk about "being polite". I see it alot too, retards try to talk to women and she does the fakest most monotone laugh ever. To the point where that does not even mean anything for most cases.

You talk about bullshit, and if the foid smiles and laughs at you, you have successfully flirted.

Yup. The PUA community have over complicated things and have confused many young men.

"Game" is all about making small talk and if the women find you attractive enough physically, you'll just feel it in your guts. It's that simple really.

I don't talk to them so I don't know

Women will hold conversation with Chad

That's what happens when you have been validated your whole life just for havin a hole between your legs.

Women unironically are boring as shit.

The hobbies men are interested in: various musical instruments, artistry, photography, fishing, athletics, autist shit like chess, mechanical work, woodworking, knife-smithing, and countless autistic things like model car building, taxodermy, camping

Women's hobbies: Chad, netflix, drinking wine, crocheting :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

How do you even flirt

apparently it involves light teasing and "kino" (touching). I've seen it by other guys and it can work to a degree, although obviously looks are way more important