Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Women Cannot Comprehend A Man Being An Incel

• Thread starter E.R.DidNothingWrong
  • Start date
E.R.DidNothingWrong

E.R.DidNothingWrong

Mentally Strong - Physically Retarded
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktXm7CRXbsE&ab_channel=Movieclips

I've had practically this exact conversation with my Mom. She'll ask me if I'm talking to any girls or will say she knows someone who has a single daughter my age. I've lied to her twice before about talking to a girl I "met online" and told her it "didn't work out" after a month or two each time. I've recently gone off on her after she told me to talk to a girl from my church.

I told her I'm an incel, I'm ugly, and even if a girl put up with me out of pity for a while my beliefs would drive her away in no time. The whole conversation ended with both of us in tears.

I cope best with my situation when I offer myself zero chance of hope of getting out. It's like being trapped in a pit a million miles deep and people keep throwing down spoons to dig your way out with. "Maybe I could escape?" You begin to gullibly think to yourself. Then you foolishly try for a while only to fall into the pit once again, a feeling worse than if you just stayed put.

But my Mom and these women online don't seem to understand that, because they literally don't have that problem.

Years of constant unearned validation have melted their frontal lobes. They get approached, hit on, and pampered so often they just automatically project that onto the rest of us. I'd blame it on the mountains of propaganda our degenerate fucking society pushes out daily but I honestly think they just genuinely can't allow themselves to realize how entitled they are, so they gaslight themselves into thinking it's our fault when it's obviously fucking theirs.

Don't expect a lion to understand a zebra, don't expect a toddler to understand an adult, don't expect women to feel bad for you. Don't take it personally, it's just they way they're programmed.

I remember this concept.
Amazing read. This certainly explains the "main character syndrome" a lot of women tend to develop. I would wonder at what stage of life this solipsism would develop in them? Puberty? College? The more sexual partners?

Damn, you're a legit personalitycel
I'm unable to maintain lies for very long, and with someone I would presumably be spending a lot of time around my true beliefs on things would likely show themselves eventually.

My mom never asked me if I was seeing girls JFL, she probably knew it never began with my autism or she wanted me to take care of her and stay with her forever. It's over for devouring single mother cels

Don't expect a lion to understand a zebra, don't expect a toddler to understand an adult, don't expect women to feel bad for you. Don't take it personally, it's just they way they're programmed.

My mom never asked me if I was seeing girls JFL, she probably knew it never began with my autism or she wanted me to take care of her and stay with her forever. It's over for devouring single mother cels
This happens with me. I might be in a group of 4-6 people and they all discuss relationships (or lack thereof) but I never get mentioned (which I like). I think 90% of my friends know I am a mid 30s virgin even though I never told them.