Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL WOMEN CAN SMELL YOUR PERSONALITY

If that were true, some of us would be real pussy magnets.
One of the nicest people I know are incels.

> Quora
0C1E67B7 3CFC 4B17 A8C9 85D7AA8C591F

Personality is just a forced meme nothing more

They are like dogs. They can sense if you are scared of them.

I guess this superior sense of smell failed for literally every foid that was murdered by their partner. Either that or they knew they'd die and still couldn't resist serial killer Chad.

Personality is just a forced meme nothing more

Women have magical abilities. You didnt know this?

Funny thing is I'd bet most of thes cucks that say this are 'rational' gaytheists

I can smell womens unwashed filthy fishy CUNTS and I cant fucking stand it.

Women also believe in astrology and read horoscopes. They legitimately want to know what 'sign' you are because the month of the year you were born in will tell them who you are.

Consider the degree of magical thinking required for that. They're intellectually children. In that respect they are probably right. Probably even most 18 year old women aren't capable of consent in the same way that men can be. If they're so stupid as to believe this nonsense they shouldn't have adult rights.

Women also believe in astrology and read horoscopes. They legitimately want to know what 'sign' you are because the month of the year you were born in will tell them who you are.

Consider the degree of magical thinking required for that. They're intellectually children. In that respect they are probably right. Probably even most 18 year old women aren't capable of consent in the same way that men can be. If they're so stupid as to believe this nonsense they shouldn't have adult rights.

I get it , women can also smell if someone is alpha or not. They can smell your testosterone and genetic quality. So it won't change if you shower they are literally talking about smelling pheromones it's over for shit pheromonescells.

I'm sure women can smell the money in a man's wallet better than personality.

Women can sense your personality from a mile away. Why even bother?

Women can sense your virginity ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back